Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 06:17 AM   #1601
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by prrety11
HELP!
it keeps saying I have a SECURITY CODE ERROR
help

I did :"(

cAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE?
I HAVE MISSED 3 ?
WHY? BECAUSE IT SAYS:
Sorry, you have provided an invalid security code. Please try again!
WHAT AM i SUPPOSED TO DO?
I AM ON CAPS LOCK RIGHT NOW, DOESN'T WORK. I TRIED EVERYTHING :"(
I got the same message, I just kept entering the code it showed and it accepted it on the 3rd try.
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 06:18 AM   #1602
Webkinz :)

Ozhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
I think it lasted only five mins..anyone else
No lasted the 15 because I didn't go try until around 12.
Old 10-29-2010, 06:22 AM   #1603
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

wow..on my two codes got two werewolf masks..YAY

View Post Originally Posted by dazzle
No lasted the 15 because I didn't go try until around 12.

guess it is taking lots of refreshes.....good luck today everyone.... to ganz

HELP!
help

I HAVE MISSED 3 ?
WHY? BECAUSE IT SAYS:
sorry that is happening...wonder why......did it finally work?
lemony is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 06:25 AM   #1604
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

when you enter the validation code make sure that you use your mouse to move the cursor down to the spot and not use the TAB key to move the cursor down. I always get the error when I forget to do that and use the TAB key
Old 10-29-2010, 06:26 AM   #1605
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

HELP!
help

I HAVE MISSED 3 ?
WHY? BECAUSE IT SAYS:
i used to get that error, what i do now is just use the right shift key, dont keep shift key depressed for each digit, input and release, depress shift, enter and release key, repeat. do it slowly and firmly.

i used to use cap lock and left shift but kept getting error.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 06:26 AM   #1606
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

Eeep
it worked
I completed my Voque Ninja Costume yayyyy
it's over now
prrety11 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 06:28 AM   #1607
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

got one at 7;15 AM
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 06:31 AM   #1608
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

great advice everyone...and congrats on getting it to finally work prrety...YAY
lemony is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 06:32 AM   #1609
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
great advice everyone...and congrats on getting it to finally work prrety...YAY
eeeeeeeep
thank you lemony!
Congrats on getting your ?s!
(LOL! It sounds weird. You got question marks)
prrety11 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 06:32 AM   #1610
SillieBunny
Gift Guru

SillieGoosie is a WI addict!
SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!

OK, I got a bunch of codes from that round, so far I have 5 yes FIVE pairs of black pants and 2 foods

I'm afraid to enter my last code LOL
maybe I should wait!
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: