Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 01:54 AM   #1571
kingcardinal
Webkinz :)

kingcardinal has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

I think we wont see anymore for another hour.
kingcardinal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 02:28 AM   #1572
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I had the same thoughts about it being wrong to get so many, but I dont feel as upset during the events where there is no limit to the flying ones. I remember when at least the rugs floating by there was a limit to how many actually were given away. I only use the amount of email addresses we have or set up for these events which is 2 emails per account we have. The shock of seeing some people saying they collect hundreds of them, first of all they dont fly as often as some other ones, I cant believe the dedication of it, so if they are willing and dedicated to stay infront of the computer that long, as long as it is not against the rules let it be. I know there are rules about automated cheating, but if someone is actually sitting infront of it is it wrong?!?!
Anywho, that is my opinion, but I would hope that if it was a limited amount that the respect of members would allow others to get them too. Because this contest is not limited it really is not affecting anyone else
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 02:55 AM   #1573
kingcardinal

I just have to know is anyone seeing them?

I think people are entitled to however many they win. The numbers that they win do not affect anyone else in any way as it does not lessen their chances to do the same. If Ganz says it is okay to use multiple emails then I do not see why anyone would have an issue with people winning as many as they wish. It is entirely their prerogative. It is not anyone persons fault if the ?'s are flying for some more than others. Like others have said it is a pop shot, a gamble, a chance that you may or may not see one.

I personally was never upset with anyone winning a ton. I just always walked away at the wrong time and came back when it was over or I got click happy and clicked the ? away. lol I am happy I won something for all the frustrating times I missed seeing the elusive floatie.

Okay at 3:15 I am officially going to bed and turning this evil monitor off that keeps me in a stupor straining to see a ? float by...............just waiting..........and waiting..........and waiting.

Last edited by kingcardinal; 10-29-2010 at 02:55 AM..
Old 10-29-2010, 02:59 AM   #1574
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

I am not upset that people are getting so many I just get upset that I don't because I spend so much time and still do not even come close to as many as them. I can't figure how they do it ,I am Up all Night and hardly see anything floating by.I just think all the sites should get the same amount of chances to get them .one site should not get them every 5 minutes and the next every 15.
Happy3166 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 03:06 AM   #1575
kingcardinal

View Post Originally Posted by sadieroo24
1:15 t6o 1:30 am KT- I am not seeing anything!!

Okay, time for the serious stuff. I am putting the espresso laites with speciality creamers, black forest torte, and german chocolate cake on the table...

I Must stay awake, I Must stay awake!

(My hubbie is going to be soo soo mad tomorrow when I am really a zombie as I get everyone up and running at 5:30 am!!! Heee Heee)
Oh please do not tempt me to stay in your world of insomniatic madness...just kidding. My husband hate when I stay up late on here too. Have to get kids off and going and start on my job quest tomorrow. I cannot help that my internal time clock wakes up at night and shuts off in the morning. That espresso latte with sinful chocolate and a black forest torte oh and more chocolate. Ugggh. Throwing my tootsie wrappers in the trash for such an eloquent offer.
Old 10-29-2010, 03:08 AM   #1576

Ozhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonder

Do people really feel that those that win 100's are taking them away from themselves?
Oh that is too funny.

And the rules state each entry only needs a valid email address, so the person is sitting in front of the computer entering.

I actually wished that with this contest they limited the item to one per account, most are going to try and complete the outfit and end up with extra on their account. It would be good if it worked along the same lines as the potm.
Then those with 100's would actually be able to share once they have their own outfits.

Now back to hunting.
Old 10-29-2010, 03:16 AM   #1577
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Game ON ! ? Flying Now
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 04:16 AM   #1578
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

checking 5:15am

nothing...see u later
lemony is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 04:23 AM   #1579
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

I have been reading some of the posts here about people getting so many codes -

Don't know how they do it but I have to admire somebody dedicated enough to have 6-8 windows up and open waiting for that floatie to come flying by - which is how most of the big ## guys can get so many.

I'll be happy to get a full costume out all this - don't buy clothes at the estore can't see paying money for such things and don't have the points

hope everybody's having fun
Old 10-29-2010, 04:53 AM   #1580
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Nothing at 5:30 or 5:45
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: