Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 12:48 AM   #1551
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by Lucy Hippo
WHO - WHAT - WHEN - WHERE====I dont see any flying ?.....i just washed up my eyeglasses. dont see any.....hey, you guys must be cutting them off at the pass. let some get thru to us poor cousins.......LOL
I know for sure I let a ton thru for ya! I saw one to let me know it was on and then clickeroo for 13 minutes before the 2nd.
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 12:50 AM   #1552
Yipes bunnies
Webkinz :)

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

me again...i got some good news and some bad news, well the only good news is that i am giving up for the night. past my bedtime LOL

the bad news is that i checked my email account (i used 10minutemail for all others) for one code and IT ISNT THERE. i checked spam and junk folders too. yikkkkes.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 12:51 AM   #1553
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I wonder if they changed the setting at midnight for the final day ??

Maybe more time slots but less frequent during them ??
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 12:52 AM   #1554
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Oh, oh!!! I entered 5 new codes and.... three of them were recipe foods!!!

Are we running out of clothes? The contest had a limit of 50,000. Maybe it was just freaky bad luck.

Last edited by BERT_X; 10-29-2010 at 01:10 AM..
BERT_X is offline Male
Old 10-29-2010, 12:53 AM   #1555
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Lucy Hippo
me again...i got some good news and some bad news, well the only good news is that i am giving up for the night. past my bedtime LOL

the bad news is that i checked my email account (i used 10minutemail for all others) for one code and IT ISNT THERE. i checked spam and junk folders too. yikkkkes.
I know sometimes they arrive late.
I had a 10 minute one that didn't show up within 20 minutes........I forgot to refresh in time the 3rd time though.

When did you get it ??
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 12:54 AM   #1556
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

I got the vampire belt and pants. I wish you can trade them or kinzpost them. I was hoping for some werewolf costume parts
Tiger2819 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 12:54 AM   #1557
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Glad I went to the end of this thread. When I saw that they were flying, I looked at the one page I still had open on Webkinz News, and sure enough, that ? was floating around in the middle of the page. It must have been there for some time, since i usually see it off to the left edge of the page. The first thing i got was werewolf feet, then the vampire belt and pants. We'll see what happens this time. It's kind of a fun Halloween hunt, and I'm sure that I can make interesting costumes by putting other things together. Wonder how the werewolf feet will look with the zum costume? Keep having fun, everybody!
jellytab is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 12:56 AM   #1558
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Okay. Not a thing here for that last round, ~ seems the norm for me.

Going to bed. Working both jobs tomorrow for a total of twelve hours. Need some sleep.

Here's wishing you all lots of ? and the codes that award the items you want/need.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:59 AM   #1559
kingcardinal

kingcardinal has a spectacular aura about

Aww man not again. Well got my shower so at least I don't stink now...just kidding. I always take an extra at bedtime to help me sleep I am an insomniac. Wish it worked all the time. This contest has me amped. Well I do feel lucky though. I have a total of 4 pieces after about 14 hours yesterday and about 16 today. I have the werewolf top, one odd looking vampire jacket with a boa on it I think..i dunno, a metal chain looking belt, and a vampire belt with bats on it. There must be two different vampire outfits one glam one and one more punk.

Oh Sadie I am going to have too pas on any more sugar, but that donut sure was good. Thanks

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
Okay. Not a thing here for that last round, ~ seems the norm for me.

Going to bed. Working both jobs tomorrow for a total of twelve hours. Need some sleep.

Here's wishing you all lots of ? and the codes that award the items you want/need.
So sorry. I sure hope you have good luck tomorrow. It took forever for me to get one but I finally did. Sleep well ^..^

Last edited by kingcardinal; 10-29-2010 at 12:59 AM..
kingcardinal is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 01:17 AM   #1560
Lil Kinz
clover52 is an unknown quantity at this point

Could you please tell me about 10minutemail and how to do

Please could anybody please explain what 10minutemail is and how to use it thank you

Last edited by clover52; 10-29-2010 at 01:17 AM..
clover52 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: