Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 11:28 PM   #1511
Webkinz :)

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
That's a good question and not for me to decide. I hope Ganz steps up to the plate and sets the limit somehow.

How much is enough? It's like the person at the all you can eat buffet who really tries to eat it all. I understand there's unlimited codes but how many is enough for the email generator fans? And what about the ppl who can't even get on the site because it's overloaded with ppl coming back to get more after having just gotten all they can? What do you think is the right way?

Honestly I think it is a random contest of luck and persistence. It's just like a radio call in contest. Everyone calls in hoping to be a certain number caller. Is it fair some people's phones are faster? Some people have multiple lines to call on? People are calling for other people? Yes, it's part of the game. You still aren't guaranteed anything and the same is the case for this contest. I could spend all day and all night refreshing and never see a question mark or I could spend 5 minutes and find one and get exactly the prize I was hoping for. That would be luck. Just like lottery tickets. Is it fair some people can afford to buy more and get better odds? Yep, all just a contest- a game. If it's not fun to someone anymore than it's time to stop playing. I have spent hours and days doing these contests and as much as sometimes I can't believe the amount of time I have wasted- I still do them because I love the thrill of the chance at winning. It's a choice to play them. And they really are just for fun.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 11:29 PM   #1512

sadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of light

Oddmeister- the elf bed contest was last weekend... click on a floating elf bed, and get a food item or more rarer, an elf bed (estore item).

I don't participate in those contests (just my opinion) because I only get food. Food is great, I'm not complaining, but I don't do them any way.

Can someone enlighten me- What is the blue zummie thing. Is it playing with your zummies in their zummie house?? Does anyone know??

Thanks, PS I will be up all night if you want to stay up with me!!

Always, Sadieroo24
sadieroo24 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:30 PM   #1513
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by sadieroo24
Oddmeister- the elf bed contest was last weekend... click on a floating elf bed, and get a food item or more rarer, an elf bed (estore item).

I don't participate in those contests (just my opinion) because I only get food. Food is great, I'm not complaining, but I don't do them any way.

Can someone enlighten me- What is the blue zummie thing. Is it playing with your zummies in their zummie house?? Does anyone know??

Thanks, PS I will be up all night if you want to stay up with me!!

Always, Sadieroo24
Thanks for replying! I can't feel too bad about not winning an elf bed; I had a good weekend in Real Life.

Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:30 PM   #1514

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

as frusntrating as it is for kids (and adults) I do think it teaches them that you can't always win. Contests are not always 100% fair. They are a gamble. Sometimes of time. Sometimes of money.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:31 PM   #1515

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Vickie
I've done everything that has been suggested to no avail.
Hi, just a suggestion. I have a really fast computer and hi-speed internet, but it takes forever for the page to fully load. Sometimes I think the page is refreshed and hit refresh again and then I see the blue bar on the bottom. The page hasn't loaded and I have already hit refreshed. Make sure it says done on the bottom or you will never load the page. Just something to try.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:32 PM   #1516

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

This is one of the more frustrating click events because everyone in the family wants one of each costume and you can't kinzpost the extra pieces to others. On the other hand it's great that Gantz is awarding items that you would normally have to buy !! I don't think it's bad or hoggish of those who want to spend hours of their time getting several codes. Whether they get one code or several it's not going to change the amount I can get if I'm willing to spend the time. What is unfair is when you can't get them to float by no matter what you do, again that's not the fault of those who are lucky and get several. So good luck to everyone and I hope everyone can complete costumes for themselves and their family members .
Doggyfan is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:33 PM   #1517

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Oddmeister
Thanks for replying! I can't feel too bad about not winning an elf bed; I had a good weekend in Real Life.

Elven bed it is an estore item
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:34 PM   #1518

sadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of light

12:30 to 12:45 KT NOTHING

Sadieroo24
sadieroo24 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:34 PM   #1519
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

None at 12:30
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:35 PM   #1520
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Got nothing at 1230
ArtySmarty is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: