Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 11:18 PM   #1501
arwenevenstar
Webkinz :)

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

12:15 seems to be a dud too...good luck to you all and good night!
wikkikinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 11:18 PM   #1502

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Vickie
I've done everything that has been suggested to no avail.
I'm so sorry. I do understand your frustrations- for the elf bed contest I couldn't find one code and for the last zum contest, I couldn't either. I love these contests, as frustrating as they can be... I am just a crazy webkinz addict
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:19 PM   #1503
kerrandda is an unknown quantity at this point

i honestly don't see the point to grabbing as much as you can...you can't sell them or trade them so there's no value there... My son wants the wolf costume, so I'm trying to get him that...once I get it, he's happy and I'm done. lol
kerrandda is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:20 PM   #1504
kingcardinal

kingcardinal has a spectacular aura about

Great idea Lojack. I am also at the determination it is hit or miss for ppl. I have witnessed there is a definite schedule when they are flying, but it is really just luck as to how many you see in that 15 minute window. I got 1 this last run and finally my first three out of two days worth of searching earlier this evening. Yay!!!

My stubborn persistence finally paid off.
kingcardinal is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:21 PM   #1505

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

View Post Originally Posted by Lucy Hippo
JUST GOT THE CODE IN 10MINUTE MAIL. GUESS IT IS STILL OKAY TO USE IT MAYBE ww IS JUST RUNNING A LOT SLOWER ON THE EMAILS. GOOD LUCK ALL
When that happened to me I just closed it and went back to it and the mail was there. You can try that if it happens again.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:23 PM   #1506
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
I'm so sorry. I do understand your frustrations- for the elf bed contest I couldn't find one code and for the last zum contest, I couldn't either. I love these contests, as frustrating as they can be... I am just a crazy webkinz addict
I didn't even hear about the elf bed contest until people were talking about it here. Drat. I also find no reference to it (at least not called that) in the WIGEV. Can anyone tell me which item we're talking about?

I've been so caught up in this contest I've been neglecting Spooky! My kids still need several candies.
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:23 PM   #1507
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

[QUOTE=Lojack;21190232]I open a word document and every time I get one on 10min or the Mailinator I just copy the code and paste it in my document.
When the run is done I have all codes on 1 document, no problem!

Lojack[/QUOTE

I copy and paste code to Notepad. easier type to read and you can save as document.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:25 PM   #1508

Lojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by kingcardinal
Great idea Lojack. I am also at the determination it is hit or miss for ppl. I have witnessed there is a definite schedule when they are flying, but it is really just luck as to how many you see in that 15 minute window. I got 1 this last run and finally my first three out of two days worth of searching earlier this evening. Yay!!!

My stubborn persistence finally paid off.
I agree.
It is pure luck.
I have 2 browsers open and am refreshing each aprox. every 20 seconds and I get 3-6 codes.
That is maybe 1 out of every 15ish?
I have got 2 in a row then again I got only 1 in the entire 15 min.

Totally random and luck.

My suggestion, just keep plugging away!!!

Lojack
Lojack is offline Male
Old 10-28-2010, 11:26 PM   #1509
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
That's a good question and not for me to decide. I hope Ganz steps up to the plate and sets the limit somehow.

How much is enough? It's like the person at the all you can eat buffet who really tries to eat it all. I understand there's unlimited codes but how many is enough for the email generator fans? And what about the ppl who can't even get on the site because it's overloaded with ppl coming back to get more after having just gotten all they can? What do you think is the right way?

I know how u feel its not right. What ganz should do for the contest is 1 per webkinz account not one per e-mail they way they are doing it now they are not going to make much money for Halloween stuff in the e store cuz if i only got the wolf head then i might want to buy the rest but the way they are doing it people are able to complete the outfit if they keep getting them
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:26 PM   #1510
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

Thanks Webkinz_Lovers, Pixel Pony and Denimbutterfly! Maybe we will have better luck next time! For now I think I will stop looking and cut down on the frustration.
Vickie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: