Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 11:07 PM   #1491
arwenevenstar
Webkinz :)

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

Not seeing any at 12:00....
wikkikinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 11:07 PM   #1492
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

We may have a problem. 10minute mail.com hasent gotten a message from ww. I requested additional 10 minutes twice already.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:08 PM   #1493
kerrandda is an unknown quantity at this point

wait til others are saying they are flying again...I'm not seeing any right now either...hopefully you will see them once others say they are up again.
Hopefully we won't have to wait too long!
kerrandda is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:08 PM   #1494
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

Come on I haven't even gotten 1 this whole time the contest started
Tiger2819 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:08 PM   #1495

koala50 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by halleykinz
Aww... I did the 10min email thing and forwarded it to my account and they didn't show up.

I had the same problem with forwarding and lost one so now I screen print if I want to save it for later.
koala50 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:10 PM   #1496
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
Do you feel there is a difference between using them and using other email addresses? What if you use you and your family members email accounts and that comes to like 20 different accounts? Or reallyI you can make unlimited yahoo or aol or msn accounts- is there really a difference? What practice is the right way?
That's a good question and not for me to decide. I hope Ganz steps up to the plate and sets the limit somehow.

How much is enough? It's like the person at the all you can eat buffet who really tries to eat it all. I understand there's unlimited codes but how many is enough for the email generator fans? And what about the ppl who can't even get on the site because it's overloaded with ppl coming back to get more after having just gotten all they can? What do you think is the right way?
VeronicaGee is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:11 PM   #1497
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Vickie
I've done everything that has been suggested to no avail.
Same here Vickie. We have seen only 2 ? in the entire contest and missed one when it showed up while we refreshed.

All these flying contests worked for us until the newz lay-out changed. The zum one and elven one did not work at all.
I think there is a correlation but maybe it is just a really weird coincidence.

Or the cold wind is blowing in the other direction. Or we live in a "no fly zone"
Old 10-28-2010, 11:11 PM   #1498
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Vickie
I've done everything that has been suggested to no avail.
That is pretty much what my story has been for every one of the zum click to win contests on the WKN site. NEVER saw even 1 single little pesky zum!

This time, I am actually getting to see a few ? marks, but my grand total is only 5 seen/caught.

It is awful to not be seeing any when so many others are seeing them, and getting a ton of them on top of that! (how I felt during the zum things.)
So sorry Vickie, I don't know what to tell you if you've done all the "computer maintenance" and made sure that popups are allowed.
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:15 PM   #1499

Lojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by halleykinz
Aww... I did the 10min email thing and forwarded it to my account and they didn't show up.
I open a word document and every time I get one on 10min or the Mailinator I just copy the code and paste it in my document.
When the run is done I have all codes on 1 document, no problem!

Lojack
Lojack is offline Male
Old 10-28-2010, 11:17 PM   #1500
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

JUST GOT THE CODE IN 10MINUTE MAIL. GUESS IT IS STILL OKAY TO USE IT MAYBE ww IS JUST RUNNING A LOT SLOWER ON THE EMAILS. GOOD LUCK ALL
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: