Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 10:59 PM   #1481
Webkinz :)

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by Vickie
I just don't understand how come I'm not finding any when it's posted they are flying?!
Vickie,
I have 2 computers open and I only got 1 ? on one of the computers.
Nothing on the other.
So I think its just kind of random.
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 11:01 PM   #1482
kingcardinal

kingcardinal has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Lojack
WOW, glad I stayed up!!!
I got 6 that round!
Lojack
Cool lucky you !!! Wonder why I only got one one one browser. That is so weird. I think I was excited and went click to fast and probably closed a ? down lol BTW love your avvie.

oops one one one meant one on one Oh well that was confusing.
kingcardinal is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:01 PM   #1483
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

Sigh... I only got one that time. I usually see from 3 to 6 per 15 min period... Oh well bed for me. I'll try again tomorrow for those feet!
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:02 PM   #1484

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by DragonsFly
Sigh... I only got one that time. I usually see from 3 to 6 per 15 min period... Oh well bed for me. I'll try again tomorrow for those feet!
Good night , sleep well , dream feet maybe they will come tomorrow.
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:04 PM   #1485
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Is there a certain time they stop flying? Or just when we all give up and go to bed?

As in, do they stop at midnight or keep going all night?
ArtySmarty is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:05 PM   #1486

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by ArtySmarty
Is there a certain time they stop flying? Or just when we all give up and go to bed?

they come in spurts and there is no pattern or telling when they will come. They don't stop at midnight, but there is no guarantee of when exactly they will or won't come either... does that make sense?
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:05 PM   #1487
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
Are you refreshing? Did you zoom your screen out to make it smaller so you can see the ? in the top left corner- it's kind of in the green so it's harder to see regular view.
I've done everything that has been suggested to no avail.
Vickie is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:05 PM   #1488
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by ArtySmarty

I'm pretty sure they were flying after midnight last night. Looks like I just missed a window of opportunity. I'll wait around a bit and keep trying for those Werewolf feet!
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:07 PM   #1489

sadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of light

Arty- Last night they flew at 1 am and 3ish am... so we will see. Are you going to stay up all night with me?? heee heee

By the by, 12:00 am - 12:15 am DUD

Always,

Sadieroo24
sadieroo24 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:07 PM   #1490
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
Vickie,
I have 2 computers open and I only got 1 ? on one of the computers.
Nothing on the other.
So I think its just kind of random.
That must be the case. I've had pretty good success with other click contest but not this one.
Vickie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: