Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 09:22 PM   #1411
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

I'm not seeing any this segment, anyone else?

Oops, I didn't refresh browser, I see now that no one else either.
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 09:22 PM   #1412
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

Yes, my apologies you have pointed out a very accurate fact....

I've gotten a lot of codes!!! Yay!! I have 5 complete outfits!!! Yippee!!! now I wish I could give away some of the extra items to all of you
Old 10-28-2010, 09:22 PM   #1413
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I would be so happy if I could only get just one of each item!
Vickie is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 09:22 PM   #1414
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I have the werewolf feet, I'd be thrilled to get the mask, the rest I figure the zombie outfit might be close enough!
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 09:23 PM   #1415
Webkinz :)

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Wow I was out from 6 till 10, it seems like alot has happened i missed here.
My bookmarked page was on 106 and we are all the way to 141.
Hope everyone got good prizes can't wait for the next round.
Come on werewolf paws!

Also thanks all trackers for your hard work.
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 09:23 PM   #1416

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

none for me either...

if you read back through several of these posts, someone did contact ganz, and they said to use all the emails you want, that is the point of the contest...

good luck at 10:30
ottermellon is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 09:23 PM   #1417
bobbie03 is an unknown quantity at this point

None for me right now either.

I believe that it is fine to use mailinator and other email generating site because it DOES NOT affect what other "players" get. If it were limited to, for example, 5,000 codes TOTAL then obviously it would not be fair that one player gets 43 codes. It seems to be endless, tho. It does not matter if someone uses an email generator.

Just my thoughts.....
bobbie03 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 09:25 PM   #1418

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
I hope nobody gets upset with me, but I think using those mail generators to get dozens of codes is wrong. I haven't asked Ganz if they approve of this practice but my guess is they didn't intend for the contest to be this way. This may be why they make so many items not kinspostable, tradeable etc. Hope stuff like this doesn't put an end to floating gifts from them.

Good luck to everyone in finding codes. I found two...
Earlier on this thread someone said she spoke to Ganz about using disposable e-mail addresses and was told that it was fine with them.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 09:25 PM   #1419

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
Wow I was out from 6 till 10, it seems like alot has happened i missed here.
My bookmarked page was on 106 and we are all the way to 141.
Hope everyone got good prizes can't wait for the next round.
Come on werewolf paws!

Also thanks all trackers for your hard work.

welcome back, ms. mom...
they have been flying almost every hour...
good luck with those "paws"....
ottermellon is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 09:25 PM   #1420
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

we should be seeing some hopefully this hour, seen them last at 9pm kt, check again in 6 minutes maybe it'll be 1030pm kt when we see them next..
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: