Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 09:12 PM   #1401
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by Webbiekinz
I sure wish these were kinzpostable - I have way more of some items than I need, so far I've only gotten 1 food item

out of 43 items... but only have 1 complete werewolf, and 2 complete of each vampire
But "ONLY 5" - FIVE COMPLETE outfits???
That is not "only" that is amazing.
Many have not even gotten 5 SINGLE items, food or otherwise!

I personally am amazed, and quite envious. That is nothing to complain about at all.

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
How in the world are you getting that many codes? I just mean the ?s haven't been floating that often, and for short periods. Wow!
That was my thought!
And I can only get like 1 ? mark per "session" -- well, 1 per screen, I have kept 2 screens open...but with others in the family using the network at the same time, any more screens than that and it slows our connection down too much (which isn't hittin' on a lot anyway, thanks HughesNet, sheesh)
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 09:13 PM   #1402
Webkinz :)

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

I do understand your concern of someone hogging codes, but codes are just free things that they are giving away. If 100 of my friends each got one code and gave them to me is there a difference of that or if I look for hours and days myself and get my own codes?
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 09:15 PM   #1403
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

i have yet to see a "Floating Question Mark" -- is this for US only? i'm in Canada
webby4 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 09:16 PM   #1404

joy7883 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
I hope nobody gets upset with me, but I think using those mail generators to get dozens of codes is wrong. I haven't asked Ganz if they approve of this practice but my guess is they didn't intend for the contest to be this way. This may be why they make so many items not kinspostable, tradeable etc. Hope stuff like this doesn't put an end to floating gifts from them.

Good luck to everyone in finding codes. I found two...
I think its ok, or ganz would have you enter your ww account # if they only wanted you to have 1 item per account.
Old 10-28-2010, 09:18 PM   #1405
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Is anyone seeing ? yet
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 09:19 PM   #1406
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Not seeing any this time frame.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 09:19 PM   #1407
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by joy7883
I think its ok, or ganz would have you enter your ww account # if they only wanted you to have 1 item per account.
I can definitely see both sides of this issue. I do like the way Peek a Newz is set up for one prize per WW account. They can do that if they want to, so until they do I don't mind if I keep trying till I get the Werewolf paws. (That will complete my favorite of the outfits.)

I'm going to put the kids to bed. Good luck, everyone!
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 09:20 PM   #1408

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

not seeing them right now- hopefully another round will come before I go to bed
Old 10-28-2010, 09:20 PM   #1409
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

None for me either.
mlh is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 09:21 PM   #1410

View Post Originally Posted by Oddmeister
I can definitely see both sides of this issue. I do like the way Peek a Newz is set up for one prize per WW account. They can do that if they want to, so until they do I don't mind if I keep trying till I get the Werewolf paws. (That will complete my favorite of the outfits.)

I'm going to put the kids to bed. Good luck, everyone!

Me too. And that is why I am still trying too- I need those paws!! I was going to buy this outfit on Saturday and was so excited when this contest came out-- now I have the rest of the werewolf outfit minus the paws. Luckily that is only 1500 points compared to the full costume price of 6000.
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: