Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 08:30 PM   #1381
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

btw all 7 that i entered were clothing...NO FOOD!!!!
tammy1072 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 08:34 PM   #1382
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Yessss I just got 2 ? in a row! I got the Howling Werewolf Pants and the Moderen Vampire Shirt (which ROCKS! I want all the vampire costume!) Here are pics of them
Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: pngModeren Vampire Shirt.png (29.5 KB, 87 views)
File Type: pngWerewolf Costume Pants.png (24.9 KB, 87 views)

Last edited by animalover48; 10-28-2010 at 08:37 PM..
animalover48 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 08:35 PM   #1383
Webkinz :)

Ironwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
Does anybody remember if they stopped after 12 midnight last night kinztime thank u
Hello lindsay2116.

The ? marks were flying after 12 midnight last night. I only stayed up until 1 am KT (10 pm Pacific Time) so I'm not sure about the whee hours of the morning.
Ironwoman is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 08:35 PM   #1384
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by tammy1072
I got 8 that time but after using mailinator on the 7th time I got a abuse warning. How long till I can use it again?? Anyone know?

Welcome to the Mailinator Abuse page !

(edited out rest of message, but highlighted in red, below, the part I wanted to discuss)
this is the part that sticks out to me, and could be worrisome for ALL people using the site:

This *only* happens if that email subject was read thousands of times in a short period of time indicating repetition abuse of the target site

So, not just because YOU used it 8 times in a short period, but because MANY people in the WKN contest used it during that 15 minutes...
It is the SUBJECT line the mailinator system is reading, and ALL those contest emails have an identical SUBJECT to them.
So, if there are too many at once, some could be lost or blocked my Mailinator -- and Mailinator could eventually block any coming from the WKN site if they so decided.....
Hmmm
not cool

Last edited by cocoabean; 10-28-2010 at 08:43 PM.. Reason: RED is for staff only!
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 08:37 PM   #1385
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

What all clothing are you able to win? Is it possible that someone can give me a list of all of them?

Last edited by animalover48; 10-28-2010 at 08:47 PM..
Old 10-28-2010, 08:38 PM   #1386
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
Does anybody remember if they stopped after 12 midnight last night kinztime thank u
Nope they kept on flying... here is the chart showing the times they have been seen to maybe help you if you decide to stay up....

Good Luck.. and Happy Clicking!!

October 27th
Spoiler: show

845am kt to 900am kt ? Marks Flying
None for 9am kt hour
None for 10am kt hour
None for 11am kt hour
12pm kt to 1215pm kt ? Marks Flying
115pm kt to 130pm kt ? Marks Flying
None for 2pm kt hour
330pm kt to 345pm kt ? Marks Flying
None for 4pm kt
500pm kt to 515pm kt ? Marks Flying
630pm kt to 645pm kt ? Marks Flying
None for 7pm kt
845pm kt to 900pm kt ? Marks Flying
None for 9pm kt
1030pm kt to 1045pm kt ? Marks Flying
None for 11pm kt

October 28th
Spoiler: show

1245am kt to 1am kt ? Marks Flying
None for 2am kt
None for 3am kt
415am kt to 430am kt ? Marks Flying
None for 5am kt
None for 6am kt
7am kt to 715am kt ? Marks Flying
815am kt to 830am kt ? Marks Flying
None for 9am kt
1045am kt to 1100am kt ? Marks Flying
None for 11am kt
None for 12pm kt
115pm kt to 130pm kt ? Marks Flying
None for 2pm kt
315pm kt to 330pm kt ? Marks Flying
None for 4pm kt
545pm kt to 600pm kt ? Marks Flying
None for 6pm kt
700pm kt to 715pm kt ? Marks Flying
None for 8pm kt
900pm kt to 915pm kt ? Marks Flying
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 08:40 PM   #1387
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Are they still flying?

Oh I see, they only fly for 15 min every couple of hours.

Last edited by slbradshaw; 10-28-2010 at 08:40 PM..
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 08:44 PM   #1388
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by animalover48
What all clothing are you able to win? Is it possible that someone can give me a list of all of them?
Here is the post showing the clothing you can win (I think it is post 1341)

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post21188088
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 08:47 PM   #1389
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

Thanks, that helped a lot! Also, is there a limit on your email address? I tried to use it a second time in a row but couldn't. Can I use it again tomorrow or something like that? Lol, sorry for all the Qs!
Old 10-28-2010, 08:50 PM   #1390
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by animalover48
Thanks, that helped a lot! Also, is there a limit on your email address? I tried to use it a second time in a row but couldn't. Can I use it again tomorrow or something like that? Lol, sorry for all the Qs!
One code per email address.
Jennielou is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: