Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-26-2010, 09:54 PM   #121
Luv4Lollipops

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

I am now doing Firefox and google chrome, and google chrome is amazingly smooth and really fast right now (On my computer anyway) I recommend chrome for this
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2010, 09:55 PM   #122
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

So they are doing it!?
I thought this was just a drill to see if it worked for the weekend, so no one would run into problems like with the Zum contest.
Has anyone gotten any recently?
catzrock is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 09:56 PM   #123
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
So I have been looking for almost 3 hours now and haven't seen a single ?

any help hints

~What page your finding them on
~Do you just refresh, refresh, etc.
~Anything that will help... what server are you on?
I too, have been on for 3 hours, but did manage to find one after 2 hours, which enticed me to keep looking, but it sure does seem like a waste of 3 hours to find only one. I haven't entered the code yet, but I sure hope it isn't food.

BTW, I've been trying both IE and Firefox, and I found mine on IE.
Old 10-26-2010, 09:58 PM   #124
Webkinz :)

Sportie will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by catzrock
So they are doing it!?
I thought this was just a drill to see if it worked for the weekend, so no one would run into problems like with the Zum contest.
Has anyone gotten any recently?
Yep, great prizes!
Hmmm maybe it is a drill, but it's working out for us!
I haven't gotten any more question marks in about 20 minutes.
Old 10-26-2010, 10:02 PM   #125
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Desparate for a ? mark I went back through and read everyone's posts. It looks like it is running the first 20 minutes OR 20 after to 40 after OR 40 after to the new hour. So the marks are only flying throughout 1 period of 20 minutes during an hour.. ok off to refresh for an hour lol
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 10:03 PM   #126
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I am in agreement that they are being released at a certain time....once an hour.

We all seem to find them around the same time.....then nothing
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 10:06 PM   #127
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

I agree with your logic... but I think it may be closer to 30 minutes past the hour

Desparate for a ? mark I went back through and read everyone's posts. It looks like it is running the first 20 minutes OR 20 after to 40 after OR 40 after to the new hour. So the marks are only flying throughout 1 period of 20 minutes during an hour.. ok off to refresh for an hour lol
View Post Originally Posted by Dash
I've seen a few on the main page and I was refreshing like crazy... so much in fact I refreshed while a ?? appeared and completely missed it and then another time I was sure I clicked on the mark but was taken to another section of Webkinznews. I haven't seen any after a flurry about 16 minutes ago... am possibly thinking maybe they are only showing at certain times during the hour. I had been looking off on since since the news was posted on the front of WI about 4 hours ago... but saw them for the first time 16 minutes ago.
Dash is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 10:06 PM   #128
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

I have cleared the cache, browser history and cookies. I have enabled pop ups and nothing.

In fact, no floating item contests have worked since the new Webkinz Newz lay-out debuted.

I wonder if the new lay-out is keeping us from viewing the floaties or it's just a weird coincidence.
Old 10-26-2010, 10:07 PM   #129
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Webkinz_lovers make sure your window is zoomed out so you can see as far left as you can
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 10:11 PM   #130
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Webkinz_lovers make sure your window is zoomed out so you can see as far left as you can
down to 75% but nothing happening here.

Good luck to everyone. Off to try again.
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: