Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 04:31 PM   #1241
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by zappity
Where are all these ? at?! I can't find them anywhere on WKN, I have refreshed the home page a gazillion times and still nothing! How do you find them anyway?
They are few and far between. It appears there is a possibility for them to start at each quarter of the hour, but (so far) only once in the hour. And not every hour has a set. So it's watch at the quarters and see if this is the lucky time.
Wizard is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 04:32 PM   #1242
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Not seeing anything this round
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 04:32 PM   #1243
Webkinz :)
bobbie03 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
Sorry to get off the floater subject, but I can't do my dailies for today. It seems like it didn't reset from yesterday.
Same problem here, happy to hear it wasn't just me going crazy. Maybe that is due to the new "24 hour" webkinz?

I have NOT found any ?'s !!!! I have apparently checked at all the wrong times. (I've tried for at least 2 hours)
bobbie03 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 04:32 PM   #1244
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

me neither
dizzydessi is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 04:33 PM   #1245
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
Sorry to get off the floater subject, but I can't do my dailies for today. It seems like it didn't reset from yesterday.
Me either...
I think it is glitched with the "new" no more closing down at 2 am for several hours for maintenance....
Evidently they haven't gotten all the "buttons" set up right to auto refresh the dailies or something. Someone get those Techie Programmer Bunny Clowns at Ganz whipped into shape! LOL We want to do our Dailies!
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 04:37 PM   #1246

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Pixel Pony
Me either...
I think it is glitched with the "new" no more closing down at 2 am for several hours for maintenance....
Evidently they haven't gotten all the "buttons" set up right to auto refresh the dailies or something. Someone get those Techie Programmer Bunny Clowns at Ganz whipped into shape! LOL We want to do our Dailies!
I called Ganz around 5PM. They are WORKING on resetting the dailies. Seems like they are always trying to straighten out something!!!!
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 04:38 PM   #1247

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

View Post Originally Posted by Pixel Pony
Me either...
No floaters for me at this time.......Yes it may be a glitch. I'm sure Ganz will have it fixed soon. Have to make dinner, be back later.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 04:39 PM   #1248
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
I called Ganz around 5PM. They are WORKING on resetting the dailies. Seems like they are always trying to straighten out something!!!!
Always adding new things while the old things are not fixed or add something new and mess up something else. i've gotten use to it in my 3 yrs on WW
tammy1072 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 04:45 PM   #1249
Unregistered :)

back to floating ?
Old 10-28-2010, 04:46 PM   #1250
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Flying now!
kayembee is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: