Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 04:18 PM   #1231
Webkinz :)

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

waiting.....
CJMM is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 04:18 PM   #1232
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by mommaof4
I bet the point of the contest is to get one piece of a costume, thus the reason for not being able to use the same e-mail. Then to complete the costume Ganz hopes you will by it from the e-store.

We have 10 e-mail addresses here at our house and I have not found enough ? to use all of those. Hats off to those of you who have found many.
I was kinda thinking the purpose of this contest is because of the new Mazin' Hamster contest that is going on where we have to come up with wild and crazy costumes, so what better why to do it then with multiple pieces of these kinds of costumes. Or it could also be because you would need to buy the remaining pieces from the estore, I'm not sure... Yea it might just be Ganz being nice and offering us a fun event as a celebration of all the new things going on with Webkinz... plus Halloween is right around the corner..

Happy Clicking!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 04:19 PM   #1233
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

Nothing flying on my screen...
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 04:21 PM   #1234
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I was kinda thinking the purpose of this contest is because of the new Mazin' Hamster contest that is going on where we have to come up with wild and crazy costumes, so what better why to do it then with multiple pieces of these kinds of costumes. Or it could also be because you would need to buy the remaining pieces from the estore, I'm not sure... Yea it might just be Ganz being nice and offering us a fun event as a celebration of all the new things going on with Webkinz... plus Halloween is right around the corner..

Happy Clicking!
Yep, I'm always happy for a freebie, even if it is not the whole outfit! But I do think Ganz would like to drum up some business also.
mommaof4 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 04:22 PM   #1235
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Here is a quick update for everyone

October 27th
Spoiler: show

845am kt to 900am kt ? Marks Flying
None for 9am kt hour
None for 10am kt hour
None for 11am kt hour
12pm kt to 1215pm kt ? Marks Flying
115pm kt to 130pm kt ? Marks Flying
None for 2pm kt hour
330pm kt to 345pm kt ? Marks Flying
None for 4pm kt
500pm kt to 515pm kt ? Marks Flying
630pm kt to 645pm kt ? Marks Flying
None for 7pm kt
845pm kt to 900pm kt ? Marks Flying
None for 9pm kt
1030pm kt to 1045pm kt ? Marks Flying
None for 11pm kt

October 28th
Spoiler: show

1245am kt to 1am kt ? Marks Flying
None for 2am kt
None for 3am kt
415am kt to 430am kt ? Marks Flying
None for 5am kt
None for 6am kt
7am kt to 715am kt ? Marks Flying
815am kt to 830am kt ? Marks Flying
None for 9am kt
1045am kt to 1100am kt ? Marks Flying
None for 11am kt
None for 12pm kt
115pm kt to 130pm kt ? Marks Flying
None for 2pm kt
315pm kt to 330pm kt ? Marks Flying
None for 4pm kt

webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 04:22 PM   #1236

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Sorry to get off the floater subject, but I can't do my dailies for today. It seems like it didn't reset from yesterday.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 04:23 PM   #1237
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
Sorry to get off the floater subject, but I can't do my dailies for today. It seems like it didn't reset from yesterday.
I am having the same problem
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 04:26 PM   #1238
Gifted

psumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to all

Smile Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
I had that trouble with a few things too: Gem Hunt and Wheel of WoW, that I have found so far. I was thinking I might have done them too close to midnight, but I really didn't think I cut it that close. Glad to know it's not just me!
psumommy is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 04:26 PM   #1239
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

Where are all these ? at?! I can't find them anywhere on WKN, I have refreshed the home page a gazillion times and still nothing! How do you find them anyway?
zappity is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 04:27 PM   #1240
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by mommaof4
Yep, I'm always happy for a freebie, even if it is not the whole outfit! But I do think Ganz would like to drum up some business also.
Yup, I said this earlier, LOL.
It is just like the company that pays folks to stand around at the grocery (or other type) stores and hand out "free taste samples" -- they hope you'll like it, and then go purchase!

I personally, am thankful for ANY thing free Ganz hands out, especially if it's estore stuff!!!!

Now, if I could only get more than 1 code. (since the family has more than 1 account, and I'd like to share some codes w/ my riding students who play.)
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: