Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 03:59 PM   #1211
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by NDwebkinzfan98
ok thanks tammy! i'll ask my mom if i could use it. 10minute email.com without the spaces?
yes..NO space .....its easy...the code comes quick...so just wait for it to appear,get the code,type it in and that email is gone...you don't register or anything...SUPER easy!! It will give you another email addy after 10 mins so dont click to get one until you've found a ?
tammy1072 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 04:03 PM   #1212
i'm finally a
Webkinz :)

NDwebkinzfan98 has a spectacular aura about

what is mailanator? is it like 10 minute email?

View Post Originally Posted by tammy1072
yes..NO space .....its easy...the code comes quick...so just wait for it to appear,get the code,type it in and that email is gone...you don't register or anything...SUPER easy!! It will give you another email addy after 10 mins so dont click to get one until you've found a ?
thanks for all your help!
NDwebkinzfan98 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 04:04 PM   #1213
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I have been using it all day and afternoon when I get a ?

Ganz isn't going to block it, I spoke to Ganz after the last contest (the bed) and was told we can use whatever and as many email accounts as we would like, they said that is the point of the contest; to obtain codes for different prizes.

They couldn't ban another email server anyway, they could only tell us if we use it we would suffer the consequences. They aren't that powerful ... yet LOL
Interesting......
If the point of the contest is to obtain codes for different prizes, thus we can use as many emails as we want, why have a limit in the number of times an email is used?
This seems to be a set of hoops to jump through that is unnecessary. Especially for the younger set who probably does not have access to multiple emails.
Wizard is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 04:05 PM   #1214

Jujubees is a name known to allJujubees is a name known to allJujubees is a name known to all

I'm not seeing any floaters
Old 10-28-2010, 04:05 PM   #1215
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Wizard
Interesting......
If the point of the contest is to obtain codes for different prizes, thus we can use as many emails as we want, why have a limit in the number of times an email is used?
This seems to be a set of hoops to jump through that is unnecessary. Especially for the younger set who probably does not have access to multiple emails.
I have no clue why they do what they do, but that is what I was told. If you call 1-866-WEBKINZ you could confirm as well. I am sure they have their reasons... but I couldn't begin to tell you what those reasons are.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 04:06 PM   #1216

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Wizard
Interesting......
Agreed, you should be able to use the same email address multiple times.
CJMM is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 04:07 PM   #1217

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I have been using it all day and afternoon when I get a ?

Ganz isn't going to block it, I spoke to Ganz after the last contest (the bed) and was told we can use whatever and as many email accounts as we would like, they said that is the point of the contest; to obtain codes for different prizes.

They couldn't ban another email server anyway, they could only tell us if we use it we would suffer the consequences. They aren't that powerful ... yet LOL
I want to know what the consequences are?
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 04:07 PM   #1218
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by NDwebkinzfan98
what is mailanator? is it like 10 minute email?
Mailinator is similar to 10minute mail in the aspect that it is a temporary email server, however, with mailinator you do not have to wait 10 minutes before getting a new email, you can get one whenever you need it.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 04:07 PM   #1219

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

not seeing any floaters
CJMM is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 04:08 PM   #1220
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

Another Mystery of the Universe that is destined to remain unsolved!
Wizard is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: