Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 02:55 PM   #1171
I love cute
Webkinz :)

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

OK, thanks!!!!
triplet 1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 02:57 PM   #1172
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

On mailinator....what If use a email address that someone else already has? I see where it just says send a email to what ever addy you want?
tammy1072 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:57 PM   #1173
DarbyDooby
Gift Guru

Macaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Ohhh boy, I just smacked my monitor with my slipper!!!!! I thought there was a bug crawling on it... geeez LOL I was like ... what is that little thing..
Your signature got me Macaroni

Be sweet to my little buggy, he's as harmless as a fly.
Macaroni is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:57 PM   #1174
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

I read about the folks who have incomplete outfits. I am sure Ganz didn't intend for anyone, much less, everyone, to actually COMPLETE an outfit, sadly. (and i'm not trying to be mean, just bringing some reality into the situation.)

I am sure it is a marketing technique to help get you to buy the rest of the individual pieces from the estore. Just like the company that gives out free taste samples at various stores....just to whet your appetite and hope to convince you to purchase. Not just a Ganz thing, companies do it all the time.

So, the thought of actually completing an outfit probably is a bit much. I'd just be happy to win more than one piece, LOL, so there are codes to enter for the main accounts and to share w/ my riding students who play. (they are not addicted as much as we are, so I am sure they don't even know about the contest...that is why they'll be excited to get just one code to enter, no matter what it is!)

I am in awe of those of you who have LOTS of codes/prizes already, and by LOTS I mean anything over 3. Congrats! I think we need to be happy with ANYTHING free we get that is an estore product!
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:58 PM   #1175
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by pawprint
The bug thing is hilarious, definitely something I'd do. At least it was a slipper and not a shoe. LOL. My ?'s seem to be at the top of the hour until about quarter after, but not really frequently even then. Hmmm. But I did get a metal belt thing. (Well really my kids did....LOL)
LOL.. I wasn't about to touch that thing, it seemed to have a odd obsession with just a small area of my monitor, and looked as if it was in the middle of a nervous break down LOL it was just crawling so fast and erratic, no way was my fingers coming close to that thing haha...

Congrats on the metal belt thing LOL... well congrats to your kiddos then!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:58 PM   #1176
kingcardinal

kingcardinal has a spectacular aura about

I did the same thing with Macaroni's signature. I freaked out I really thought there was a bug on my monitor.
kingcardinal is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:59 PM   #1177

Jujubees is a name known to allJujubees is a name known to allJujubees is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
Yeah, I figured it was due to the zoom, but once I had clicked the question mark I couldn't seem to zoom back in. Thanks, I will try to remember to zoom back in before clicking next time. I got a belt, woohoo?
If you are zoomed out when you click, you can minimize the contest pop-up and reset the zoom on the main page and it will reset the pop-up too!

Congrats on the belt!
Old 10-28-2010, 03:03 PM   #1178

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by Jujubees
If you are zoomed out when you click, you can minimize the contest pop-up and reset the zoom on the main page and it will reset the pop-up too!

Congrats on the belt!
Oh, good to know since I will likely forget if I ever see another question mark, lol. Thanks!
Margo is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 03:04 PM   #1179
Gift Guru

Tamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clown

This is still going on right??? Do I stay in one place or bounce around to find one??
Old 10-28-2010, 03:05 PM   #1180

Jujubees is a name known to allJujubees is a name known to allJujubees is a name known to all

You're welcome!

I'm not seeing any ?'s
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: