Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 02:44 PM   #1161
Webkinz :)

Adventurekinz is a glorious beacon of lightAdventurekinz is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

Next time you speak to the guy from Webkinz, ask him if they could let the ? mark fly for the next hour or so, would ya? LOL.
Adventurekinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 02:46 PM   #1162

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by suzy12356
I had that problem earlier. If you have "zoomed out", be sure to reset zoom. You'll be able to see whole box then.
Yeah, I figured it was due to the zoom, but once I had clicked the question mark I couldn't seem to zoom back in. Thanks, I will try to remember to zoom back in before clicking next time. I got a belt, woohoo?
Margo is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:46 PM   #1163
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

I'm guessing there isn't any flying at the present moment?
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:49 PM   #1164
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

If you put in the information then click submit, if you click submit a second time it will show the security question is incorrect.
I have learned it by accident one time, I did this put in the email address and stuff it said it was wrong, when I put in the info again it says you already used the email address, so I put in another one and it accepted it. I have learned that if it hesitates at all and you push submit and says it was incorrect both email addresses submitted actually get emails from it. Instead of catching 6 ?'s for 6 emails, I caught 3 ?'s for 6 different emails.
It does not happen all the time but there are certain email addresses that I use that the progress hesitates instead of immediately saying you entered the submission. I am able to do it in half the time and frustration.
I used an email address the 2nd ? I caught and no email, even in the junk mail. I tried to resubmit it making sure I didnt type it in wrong and it says it was already used. Weird. It is an email address that has been around for 10 years or so and it is used everyday, there is no deleted email from them, no spam, no unopened, no opened just nothing. Why it didnt come I dont know but it frustrated me a bit cuz now I cant use 1 of them that I only use a certain number of emails every time, I do not use short term emails I try to only use what I actually have, so every email is much appreciated.
5 kiddo accounts plus mine and my hubby's, I sure wish they were at least mailable. To try to complete an outfit has been difficult, and since I am missing 1 piece and get 5 of the same modern vampire shirt I dont know how to get them on everyones
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:49 PM   #1165

Aubreyw20 will become famous soon enough

Does anyone know the times when they are flying? just want to know lol
Old 10-28-2010, 02:49 PM   #1166
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by SunnyPup20
I'm guessing there isn't any flying at the present moment?
I haven't seen any this quarter hour, but that doesn't mean they aren't flying, LOL.
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:50 PM   #1167
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Macaroni
I had the problem earlier today with the security code on Google Chrome, I switched to Internet Explorer and no problems since.
Ohhh boy, I just smacked my monitor with my slipper!!!!! I thought there was a bug crawling on it... geeez LOL I was like ... what is that little thing..
Your signature got me Macaroni

Now to update everyone just getting home from work or school

October 27th
Spoiler: show

845am kt to 900am kt ? Marks Flying
None for 9am kt hour
None for 10am kt hour
None for 11am kt hour
12pm kt to 1215pm kt ? Marks Flying
115pm kt to 130pm kt ? Marks Flying
None for 2pm kt hour
330pm kt to 345pm kt ? Marks Flying
None for 4pm kt
500pm kt to 515pm kt ? Marks Flying
630pm kt to 645pm kt ? Marks Flying
None for 7pm kt
845pm kt to 900pm kt ? Marks Flying
None for 9pm kt
1030pm kt to 1045pm kt ? Marks Flying
None for 11pm kt

October 28th

1245am kt to 1am kt ? Marks Flying
None for 2am kt
None for 3am kt
415am kt to 430am kt ? Marks Flying
None for 5am kt
None for 6am kt
7am kt to 715am kt ? Marks Flying
815am kt to 830am kt ? Marks Flying
None for 9am kt
1045am kt to 1100am kt ? Marks Flying
None for 11am kt
None for 12pm kt
None for 2pm kt
315pm kt to 330pm kt ? Marks Flying

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 10-28-2010 at 02:53 PM..
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:54 PM   #1168
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

Is it still going on? When does it end?
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:55 PM   #1169

pawprint is just really nicepawprint is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Ohhh boy, I just smacked my monitor with my slipper!!!!! I thought there was a bug crawling on it... geeez LOL I was like ... what is that little thing..
Your signature got me Macaroni

Now to update everyone just getting home from work or school

October 27th

845am kt to 900am kt ? Marks Flying
None for 9am kt hour
None for 10am kt hour
None for 11am kt hour
12pm kt to 1215pm kt ? Marks Flying
None for 2pm kt hour
330pm kt to 345pm kt ? Marks Flying
None for 4pm kt
500pm kt to 515pm kt ? Marks Flying
630pm kt to 645pm kt ? Marks Flying
None for 7pm kt
845pm kt to 900pm kt ? Marks Flying
None for 9pm kt
1030pm kt to 1045pm kt ? Marks Flying
None for 11pm kt

October 28th
1245am kt to 1am kt ? Marks Flying

None for 2am kt
None for 3am kt
415am kt to 430am kt ? Marks Flying
None for 5am kt
None for 6am kt
7am kt to 715am kt ? Marks Flying
815am kt to 830am kt ? Marks Flying
None for 9am kt
1045am kt to 1100am kt ? Marks Flying
None for 11am kt
None for 12pm kt
None for 2pm kt
315pm kt to 330pm kt ? Marks Flying
The bug thing is hilarious, definitely something I'd do. At least it was a slipper and not a shoe. LOL. My ?'s seem to be at the top of the hour until about quarter after, but not really frequently even then. Hmmm. But I did get a metal belt thing. (Well really my kids did....LOL)
pawprint is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:55 PM   #1170
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by triplet 1
Is it still going on? When does it end?
The contest will end tomorrow night at 11:59pm
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: