Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 02:31 PM   #1151
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
Did anyone else have a problem that it wouldn't accept the security codes ??
I made sure they case was right.....just would't work
Yes, I've seen that before. Just close and try for another floatie if you've entered the code more than twice and it's still not working. The next time will probably go back to normal.
Oddmeister is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 02:31 PM   #1152
kingcardinal
Webkinz :)

kingcardinal has a spectacular aura about

Uggggghhhhh !!! I had to step away and do some work and when I came back at 3:22 it was all over. Still only 1 ? after two days worth of searching.
kingcardinal is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:32 PM   #1153

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by webbimom
I just finished entering my last batch of codes and got

2 Vogue Vampire belts
1 Modern Vampire belt
Vogue Vampire pants
Werewolf pants
Werewolf Paws (Yeah!!!)

I now have a complete Werewolf set (with some extra shirts), a complete Vogue Vampire set (with lots of extra belts), and only need Modern Vampire pants to finish off that set.

I got this all by catching three spurts of ?s. (1 today, 2 yesterday) Good Luck everyone. As frustrating as it seems as soon as you catch one batch it makes a big difference!
QUOTE=Pixel Pony;21185447]so, is it possible for them to fly from :15-:30 back to back?

I did get one! Woot!

but I don't understand Webbimom's comment about getting so many in "3 spurts" -- I guess she means she got multiple ? floaties during a 15 minute spurt, and found 3 different spurts?

I couldn't get more than the one floatie. Maybe because of slowpoke HughesNet?
Ah, well, at least a floatie DID show up for a change. Now if I could see some of those pesky zums and get a shirt/jacket or two![/QUOTE]

Sorry to cause confusion. Yes, by "spurts" I meant 15 minute window when they are flying. I have been able to catch multiple ?'s each time they are flying. I have four windows open full and then just minimize them while I go refresh the next. Then check back to see if one is there. They never leave the screen, so I don't worry about missing one or not clicking in time. Hope this helps.
webbimom is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:33 PM   #1154
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
So I finally got one question mark and the form came up with the math question completely covered by the verification code. I came here to see the answer and tried 3 which someone posted and it must have been right. Getting the little box to take the number was another hassle but I finally did. Not sure that any of this is worth it for me.

This is what i has done to me since i started no way of changing it i just enter my email and press tab and then 3 then the code
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:34 PM   #1155

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
So I finally got one question mark and the form came up with the math question completely covered by the verification code. I came here to see the answer and tried 3 which someone posted and it must have been right. Getting the little box to take the number was another hassle but I finally did. Not sure that any of this is worth it for me.
I had that problem earlier. If you have "zoomed out", be sure to reset zoom. You'll be able to see whole box then.
suzy12356 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:38 PM   #1156

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

i also had problems with security codes...

usually i can minimize the forms, and fill then in later...but, it seems you must do one at a time

i had two forms minimized, couldn't get any to go thru with security codes--i right clicked the form, saved it in my documents, opened it, it came up on internet explorer (i was using chrome google), and i was able to enter it that way.
when i went back to the original form (on google), and entered it, got page has expired.
a bit complicated, but it worked for both forms (saving them seperately)

any advices are appreciated...

good luck
ottermellon is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:38 PM   #1157
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

oh thanks webbiemom...the multiple screens make sense, I was too busy with some work on my other computer, so couldn't play with that one, lol.
And my connection is currently to darn slow to support refreshing multiples now....sigh.

I'll try again when I can.
Thanks for the tips!!!!!

Sorry some codes aren't working.....During the snow white evil witch dress thingy, (I think that was the one) I got codes that when I entered them in the code shop, they didn't work.
So I reused the email addys until I got a code for each addy that actually worked! LOL

At least those dresses were kinzpostable. Sigh.
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:40 PM   #1158
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

also...sometimes the ? doesn't make it fully out of the frame...and u see blue....just click it you will manage to get the code box....and good luck all...I am done for today....hope you all get tons and tons and tons....and don't forget to comment a thanks to ganz...cause these items aren't cheap...LOL.....bye

View Post Originally Posted by ottermellon
i also had problems with security codes...

usually i can minimize the forms, and fill then in later...but, it seems you must do one at a time

i had two forms minimized, couldn't get any to go thru with security codes--i right clicked the form, saved it in my documents, opened it, it came up on internet explorer (i was using chrome google), and i was able to enter it that way.
when i went back to the original form (on google), and entered it, got page has expired.
a bit complicated, but it worked for both forms (saving them seperately)

any advices are appreciated...

good luck
when I tried two forms..it totally took away one of them...so only one was available at a time.......which made it less crazy for me...LOL.....
lemony is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:40 PM   #1159
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
Hi EVERYBODY i GOT A ? MARK and when i was filling out the form i entered everything right even the security code and it keep saying the code was invalid i did it over 15 times and still nothing did this happen to anybody help !
I just had the same problem

A guy from Webkinz called me to let me know that the codes from yesterday are working now, so while I had him on the phone I told him about all the problems we are having with the security codes. He said they have had no reports on it and if I wanted the next time I have that problem take a screen shot and send it to them and they will look into it. LOL no complaints ... wow! Seems like everybody is running into this problem, but I'll just leave it be for now, we only had it happen 1x which was just a few minutes ago... I hate to keep bothering them with problems but yet I hate to hear people aren't getting their codes due to a glitch... hmmm... decisions decisions
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:41 PM   #1160
DarbyDooby
Gift Guru

Macaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to behold

I had the problem earlier today with the security code on Google Chrome, I switched to Internet Explorer and no problems since.
Macaroni is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: