Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 02:22 PM   #1141
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

OMG that was crazy...I was clicking so fast...two windows is crazy ...got nine codes...one entered was food....one was werewolf....not sure what just so excited...

congrasts all.......................
lemony is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 02:22 PM   #1142
judyp123
Webkinz :)

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I found 3 this time. Vogue belt, modern vampire jacket and pants. woohoo!
judy999 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:23 PM   #1143
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

ps I stopped at 3:10 did it continue afterwards???
lemony is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:23 PM   #1144
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
Hi EVERYBODY i GOT A ? MARK and when i was filling out the form i entered everything right even the security code and it keep saying the code was invalid i did it over 15 times and still nothing did this happen to anybody help !
Did you make sure the code was all upper case letters? It says that the code is case sensitive -- so if it shows upper case (capitol letters) then make sure you use them....same if the letters appear in lower case form. Hope that helps.
Oh, and I am guessing you know that the answer to the math question was correct?
The question I got the answer is 3.
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:25 PM   #1145
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Pixel Pony
Did you make sure the code was all upper case letters? It says that the code is case sensitive -- so if it shows upper case (capitol letters) then make sure you use them....same if the letters appear in lower case form. Hope that helps.
Oh, and I am guessing you know that the answer to the math question was correct?
The question I got the answer is 3.
Thank u yes i know about all of it it must have been a glitch and i got it lol i guess we will c the next time thank u
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:26 PM   #1146
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Did anyone else have a problem that it wouldn't accept the security codes ??
I made sure they case was right.....just would't work
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:28 PM   #1147

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

I didn't get any again. so sad
suzy12356 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:30 PM   #1148
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
Did anyone else have a problem that it wouldn't accept the security codes ??
I made sure they case was right.....just would't work
I did i did
I am glad i wasn't the only one i am using firefox if that helps
not fun i tried 15 times and nothing i just exited and cleared my cach so i will be ready for the next time
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:30 PM   #1149
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

I have had the problem with the security code several times, it was right and just didn't work, my son got one today and I said just close it and he got it to work on the 4th time.

This is FUN! It's so hard trying to divide them between accts though, my son wants the werewolf costume so bad and my other son just got the feet, I wish they could be kinzposted. I hate the duplicates!
CCBMom is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:30 PM   #1150

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

So I finally got one question mark and the form came up with the math question completely covered by the verification code. I came here to see the answer and tried 3 which someone posted and it must have been right. Getting the little box to take the number was another hassle but I finally did. Not sure that any of this is worth it for me.
Margo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: