Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 02:04 PM   #1131
NancyDfan
Webkinz :)

NancyDrew will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

I found one. Good luck guys! Go look!
NancyDrew is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 02:06 PM   #1132
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

They are flying 3:00-3:15 !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:14 PM   #1133
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

310 GOT 2 IN BOTH WINDOWS OPEN
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:16 PM   #1134
NancyDfan

NancyDrew will become famous soon enough

Found some which is great because I hadn't found any before. Off to work now. I'll be back though.
NancyDrew is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:16 PM   #1135

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

I didn't get any this time around.
suzy12356 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:18 PM   #1136
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Thumbs down Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

Hi EVERYBODY i GOT A ? MARK and when i was filling out the form i entered everything right even the security code and it keep saying the code was invalid i did it over 15 times and still nothing did this happen to anybody help !
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:19 PM   #1137
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I was thinking that they would be at 315-330 so I came on at 310 to get set up, found 4 but apparently missed 10 mins worth of them. I only need 2 more and that is the end of my email addresses was hoping to finish it up so I didnt have to be aggrevated but owell
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:20 PM   #1138
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

so, is it possible for them to fly from :15-:30 back to back?

I did get one! Woot!

but I don't understand Webbimom's comment about getting so many in "3 spurts" -- I guess she means she got multiple ? floaties during a 15 minute spurt, and found 3 different spurts?

I couldn't get more than the one floatie. Maybe because of slowpoke HughesNet?
Ah, well, at least a floatie DID show up for a change. Now if I could see some of those pesky zums and get a shirt/jacket or two!
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:21 PM   #1139

pawprint is just really nicepawprint is just really nice

Thanks guys! I ran over there and caught one. Can't wait to see if I got anything. Either way, we've learned the very valuable lesson that even if we don't KNOW there's something going on, if something floats past you at webkinz newz you need to click on it!
pawprint is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:21 PM   #1140

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
Hi EVERYBODY i GOT A ? MARK and when i was filling out the form i entered everything right even the security code and it keep saying the code was invalid i did it over 15 times and still nothing did this happen to anybody help !

Happpened to me yesterday, I never figured out the problem. I just lost out on that code.
hpquinlan is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: