Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 01:40 PM   #1121
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber
Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
Are these items KPable? Just thinking whether I should put them all on one acct and then mail them to the others or what.

Has anyone tried yet?
They are not KP, tradeable, or sellable...
DragonsFly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 01:46 PM   #1122
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

nothing at 2:45pm kt
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 01:48 PM   #1123
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Nothing for me either at 2:45
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 01:49 PM   #1124
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

help me out here, if we don't see any floating ? at :45 after the hour, then do we stop looking?
How many minutes do you wait?
How often do you refresh?

I have seen nothing, it's been 3-4 minutes now.
(of course, I haven't seen a floating zum at all, ever....so maybe I won't ever see a floatie again)
*sniffle*
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 01:51 PM   #1125
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

then stop...and wait to the next time....and have fun...it will happen
lemony is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 01:51 PM   #1126
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Pixel Pony
help me out here, if we don't see any floating ? at :45 after the hour, then do we stop looking?
How many minutes do you wait?
How often do you refresh?

I have seen nothing, it's been 3-4 minutes now.
(of course, I haven't seen a floating zum at all, ever....so maybe I won't ever see a floatie again)
*sniffle*

Refresh you page about 25 times if you still don't see anything then most people stop until the next round at :00 but it's completely up to you.
Old 10-28-2010, 02:01 PM   #1127
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

GO>.......................
lemony is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:01 PM   #1128
Webkinz :)

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

I just finished entering my last batch of codes and got

2 Vogue Vampire belts
1 Modern Vampire belt
Vogue Vampire pants
Werewolf pants
Werewolf Paws (Yeah!!!)

I now have a complete Werewolf set (with some extra shirts), a complete Vogue Vampire set (with lots of extra belts), and only need Modern Vampire pants to finish off that set.

I got this all by catching three spurts of ?s. (1 today, 2 yesterday) Good Luck everyone. As frustrating as it seems as soon as you catch one batch it makes a big difference!
webbimom is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:02 PM   #1129
Gift Guru

They are flying... refresh, refresh and good luck!!
Old 10-28-2010, 02:02 PM   #1130
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

We are ON for 3:00 to 3:15!
Oddmeister is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: