Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-26-2010, 09:39 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

Sportie will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by footie
Sportie you are having great luck ... are you continually refreshing or just waiting for them to float by and not refreshing???
Well twice I was continually refreshing, and the other 2 times, they just started floating out on their own when I hadn't refreshed.
strange, huh,
not like the other contests in the past, because I think you had to refresh to get those to come out.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2010, 09:40 PM   #102
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

The odds are better with NOT seeing one. I have tried a loooong time and only found 1 Qmark but it was a costume piece.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 09:41 PM   #103

View Post Originally Posted by magicw
I just found a question mark that gave me food. Are the odds good for those of you finding costumes pieces or are you getting tons of food mixed in?
Ouf of 5 question marks now, I have one special food, 2 wolf feet, 1 wolf mask and 1 black jacket. Keep trying!!
Old 10-26-2010, 09:41 PM   #104
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

Sportie - that is why I asked . The only one I got was not from refreshing. It floated across the screen when I was not paying attention. Now that I have been refreshing forever nothing is appearing. Crazy???
footie is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 09:41 PM   #105
Luv4Lollipops

View Post Originally Posted by Sportie
Well twice I was continually refreshing, and the other 2 times, they just started floating out on their own when I hadn't refreshed.
strange, huh,
not like the other contests in the past, because I think you had to refresh to get those to come out.
Oooh. I'll try waiting for them to float across the page. So aprox. how long did it take for them to start just floating across?? and -Has anyone gotten a Modern vampire Belt yet?- 'Cause that's what I'm on an adventure for. I absolutely LOVE that belt
Old 10-26-2010, 09:42 PM   #106
ow! I'm a
iDream has a spectacular aura about

I only saw the one, and I haven't seen any since.
iDream is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 09:43 PM   #107

feast or famine...i've been refreshing for a few minutes now and nothing is showing up. i'd love to know how they program these things to be so randomly crazy! lol
Old 10-26-2010, 09:43 PM   #108
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

I got a belt but I did not know it was a belt until I put it on my pet ....
footie is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 09:43 PM   #109
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Sportie
strange, huh,
The past few contests you needed the page fully opened and had to check all the way to the left to see a bit of one before it pulled out towards the middle. Check down the lef side to see if you see a bit of it before you refresh.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 09:43 PM   #110
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

It's so awesome that some of you are winning the prizes I keep refreshing and yet have to find one myself. It's a bit frustrating but I'll keep trying
yaniella is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: