Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 12:56 PM   #1071
kingcardinal
Webkinz :)

kingcardinal has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

Still only one ? here. After hours of refreshing since yesterday clearing history rebooting etc. I think whenever I decide to take a break is when they come.
kingcardinal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 12:57 PM   #1072
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Can someone please explain how you get a temporary email acct.?
Also, is there a schedule for the ? 's
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 12:57 PM   #1073
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
Hi all are they coming more frequent to day and on the same 00 15 30 45 schedule

Can someone answer me plez and thank u
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 12:58 PM   #1074

mlachance9 is a jewel in the roughmlachance9 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
I ran out of email addresses so I started using mailinator well when I went to enter my email address is said the site the email came from was putting a block and they were putting a ban on the email address. So, I think Ganz is on to the whole mailinator thing and Mailinator is stopping addresses from getting the kinzvillenewz codes so that they don't get banned. Bummer
It will only let you check around 7 at a time, wait a few minutes and try the other ones. It should start to work again, then stop after 7 again, then wait, then try agian, etc.
mlachance9 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 12:58 PM   #1075

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks for all your help everyone! I finally got up all my codes and ended up with 7....WOW!!
As I started closing a few windows there were ?'s that I didn't even know about.

Obviously I have more than enough so I'm off to enter some codes. I've got my fingers crossed for werewolf paws becuase I got the head yesterday.

Good Luck everyone!
webbimom is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 12:59 PM   #1076

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Mailinator doesn't work, but 10 minute mail is working for me
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 01:00 PM   #1077
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
Can someone answer me plez and thank u
Looks like they are coming in 15 minute segments but they skip a lot. Last time they were floating was at 1:30 KT. Keep checking this thread. Peeople are pretty quick to post when they see them floating again. Good Luck!
judy999 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 01:00 PM   #1078
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

I had the same trouble with Mailinator yesterday, but I was able to go back and check again after a few minutes. I guess I was checking the addresses I'd had codes sent to too quickly.
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 01:01 PM   #1079
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

Yay!!! I finally got my werewolf feet/paws! I am so happy! I know have a complete set of werewolf and modern vampire and two complete sets of vogue vampire. The werewolf is my favorite though.
Old 10-28-2010, 01:01 PM   #1080
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by ~Kiwi~
Mailinator doesn't work, but 10 minute mail is working for me
I've only got one code so far today, but Mailinator is still working for me.
Oddmeister is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: