Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2011, 08:19 AM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default New Floating Candy Cane Click-to-Win Event on Webkinz Newz

A new front page story has been added:

New Floating Candy Cane Click-to-Win Event on Webkinz Newz

Click the image to open in full size.Be sure to visit Webkinz Newz all December long and search for a floating Candy Cane. Starting today, December 1, 2011 12:00 AM EST and running until December 30, 2011 11:59 PM EST Webkinz Newz is giving away items from their new w-Shop Christmas Carol theme. All you have to do is search Webkinz Newz for a floating Candy Cane, click on it, fill in the applicable fields and an item from the Christmas Carol theme will be added to your account. There is a limit of one prize per day per Webkinz World account. Some items are more rare than others. The Candy Cane is NOT one of the prizes.
The candy cane will NOT be floating on December 3, 7, 10, 13, 17, 19, 24, 28 or 31.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2011, 08:28 AM   #2
HAPPY DAYS
Webkinz :)

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Floating Candy Cane Click-to-Win Event on Webkinz Newz

Well, of course I was on at 12:01 am and this was fun. Got prizes on all of our accounts. I will definitely be on every day this is available.

Thanks, Ganz, this is a GREAT promotion! And, thanks WI for letting us know.

Have a wonderful December everyone!!!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 08:44 AM   #3
Happy New Year

FlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Has anyone seen the candy cane yet? I've been clicking through Webkinz Newz but haven't come across one yet.
FlowerChild86 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 08:52 AM   #4
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

Yes, it is floating. It took me a while to find it on all five of my accounts. It is very small and i had a hard time clicking on it. it took several tries.

By the way flowerchild, love your black cat... I have one too!

View Post Originally Posted by luxurytime
Yes, it is floating. It took me a while to find it on all five of my accounts. It is very small and i had a hard time clicking on it. it took several tries.

By the way flowerchild, love your black cat... I have one too!
A real one and a webkinz!
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 08:55 AM   #5
Happy New Year

FlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Finally found it! Yay!

luxurytime, thanks! As you can see I love black cats lol. I have a real one and a Webkinz as well. It was actually my first 'Kinz ever. I was given it as a present just because the person knew I liked black cats and then I saw that you could go online with it and found WW....and nothing has ever been the same again

Last edited by FlowerChild86; 12-01-2011 at 08:55 AM..
FlowerChild86 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 08:59 AM   #6
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

Wow, this is a great promotion. Christmas and winter are my favorites and it seems like WW loves them too. Great fun.
dustydogheaven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:24 AM   #7
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

YES! I was just telling the girls the other day that I was going to wait on buying the new theme, hoping that they had a contest for it like they did for halloween. So glad I waited, youngest DD doesn't have the KC to buy the whole theme so she'll be super happy to get free pieces.

Thank you
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:43 AM   #8
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info!
I absolutely love this theme and love freebies-win/win for me! Good luck, friends, and have a Happy Holiday!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:28 AM   #9
Banned
littlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to all

This Christmas theme is the best theme yet! But, I've been looking for the past two hours and haven't seen a single floating candy cane!
littlejohnw is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:46 AM   #10

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

What wonderful news! Thanks Webkinz Insider for the fun update. Just found that sweet candy cane. Good luck to all!
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: