Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-19-2011, 03:45 PM   #71
ebkinz made me a
Webkinz :)

dogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: New Fijit Floater Event in Webkinz World!

I was disspaionted to find that they only fill your pet up one up. That's sad. I'll save 'em.

Peace, Love, Dogluver12
dogluver12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2011, 09:21 PM   #72
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

The event is no longer just in Asian accounts! Yay!
KatieKinz8 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 09:47 PM   #73
e wish you Peace

leena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guide

Question Re: New Fijit Floater Event in Webkinz World!

Just wondering why it is that Ganz can make these little Fijits so easy to click on when there is only l prize1!!??? We have to chase the leaves and snowflakes all over, while clicking many times - usually to get a prize that we already have! This is a nice pace for future floaty-clickies, don't you think???
leena17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 11:38 AM   #74

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by sdf9
Okay Wi crew How DO you get the purple Antennae?????
Wondering the same thing myself.
nicki12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 03:02 PM   #75
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by 2WebbiesMomz
Thanks for the info! Will I sound too if I ask what in the world a fijit is? I have kids but have still never heard of them...Love free stuff, though!
I saw them in Sams, they're really cool. or at least they look it. their functions look kind of silly, they're rubbery silicony and feel reeeeaaly neat. they're supposed to be "friends" they react to what people say and seem to me to be kind of like those robots they used to have except softer.

View Post Originally Posted by nicki12
Oh, the hat-thingy-head-band is cute!

Thanks DancinDog!
Weird..I have spent most my time in the club house trading stuff..I think I've collected around 24-38 gooey candies haha and just a minutes ago I logged on and I got these free purple Entena's

Last edited by Unregistered; 10-23-2011 at 03:02 PM..
Old 11-02-2011, 02:07 PM   #76

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I haven't noticed them floating anymore. Is it over, or am I not on long enough to see them?
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
jesus loves you!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: