Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2009, 10:40 AM   #51
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: New Feature Coming Soon to KinzVille Academy

View Post Originally Posted by MissGoddess1
I agree with others that this new recess feature has potential for fun interactive play, but I was also wondering if anyone has considered another reason for the new recess function. It crossed my mind that maybe if you take your pet to recess, WW and the KA might allow your pet to take more than 3 classes a day. Recess would give your pet a break, and then maybe they would be allowed to come back and take 3 more different classes in the same day. Anyone have thoughts? It just takes so long to graduate with only 3 classes a day. Maybe this is meant to get people motivated to take their pets to KA since you would be able to graduate faster. At least that is my wishing thinking.
This is a very good idea! I hope you are right!

I also hope they bring back the level one agility glitch when they add recess to the academy!!! LOL!!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2009, 10:42 AM   #52
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
The Webkinz Newz made it official !! Look....

Click the image to open in full size.

We get to play this week....and finish our City Styling rooms !!
from the looks of this, i guess there will be a down time for manintenance sometime REALLY soon!!!!!
they are announcing the second half of the city theme a lot quicker than they have given us the tree top theme.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:02 AM   #53
HuskinsdadE
Gifted

cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds
cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds

Donation Award 

This sounds great. I was a 'late bloomer' and didn't start the academy until much later on. But now I really enjoy it and do it daily.

Adding a new feature called 'Recess' can only be a blast!

cnetski is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:15 AM   #54
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Although it would be really advantageous if the Recess feature allows more than 3 classes per day, at the same time it would be pretty unfair for people who have been in the Academy for its duration and have slogged it through the entire 275 days (3 subjects) + 275 days (other 3 subjects) required to complete all 6 basic classes and got their diplomas and class reductions.

Either way, it shows one thing- GANZ has realized that the Academy is extremely unpopular, probably due to all the glitches and the unbelievable amount of time it takes to get anywhere in it, and response towards it is not what they expected- so here they are adding 'embellishments' (Webkinz Rally, Recess, etc) to try to lure people back into using the Academy feature.

Thumbs down on Recess if it turns out it allows more than 3 classes per day.
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:30 AM   #55
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by amyjones7180
Not to be rude, but that is obviously not on Webkinz World. Due to the bubbleness and more younger kid like design, it must be something for Webkinz Jr. Plus, what good would it due to have a "recess" feature on Webkinz? It's not like recess is a class, it doesn't make you smarter, there probably won't be a game thing with it due to all the games there are classes, and most of us have long grown out of recess. This feature would be most fitted for little kids due to the "recess" feature probably just has your webkinz animated on some playground equipment. Sorry, but what's the point of that?

Well it is in Webkinz World FYI. I got on The Offical Webkinz Newz Site and it was on there picture and all FYI. And I think it would be fun. Most kids on there are 11 and under. I think it would be fun. My opinoin and yours I don't really like your opinoin to be honest but that's just me. My opinoin your opinoin. The point is that you can do what you want to do and other kids like me can do what they want to do. Why don't we see what it is before we say we don't like it, ok?
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:35 AM   #56
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

I'm with limfurry on recess changing the attributes of the academy itself. For those of us who have slogged through months on end of classes (and all the related glitches) it would be a real downer to now get a change in how the academy operates (I feel the same about the oft suggested decrease in class requirements, fwiw).

I am really curious to see the point of recess though (KC? prizes? happiness/health boost?).

I do, however, dread what they'll break putting it in.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:52 AM   #57
sawyersuperstar

Sawyer4325 has a spectacular aura about

I hope you get prizes and things! lol it looks cool
Sawyer4325 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 02:20 PM   #58
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hmmm, this looks cute!! Can't wait to see what it's all about!!
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:01 PM   #59
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

WOW! I don't go to Kinzville Academy much because I don't earn enough kinzcash at Tabby's office! LOL! I'd love to try it out when it comes out! ( When I have lots of kinzcash!) I wonder what kinds of games you play besides hopscotch and merry-go-round? Or how long recess will last? It will probably be like 15 mins or something. It is especialy hard to go to Kinzville Academy and register all of my pets in the Academy, Since I have 55 Webkinz and growing! I wonder if you will get recess after a certain number of classes or if you get to choose when you have it? I hope they come up with more stuff in the Kinzville Academy like more stuff in recess or even a lunchtime where you get lunch from the cafeteria!

Your Buddy From,
YOMCNUGGET
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 04:12 PM   #60
I'm now a

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: New Feature Coming Soon to KinzVille Academy

Woah coolness~!! i wonder what you can do
x-tiff is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: