Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2009, 09:36 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

Default Re: New Feature Coming Soon to KinzVille Academy

Very interesting. I can't wait to see what it is. Recess is a fun break from classes so hopefully it will be free, add to your pets happiness, and give you a reward. Hopefully it won't have levels so you have to reach level 5 before you enjoy it. RECESS, WOO HOO, lol.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2009, 09:39 PM   #32
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Oh my goodness - this seems like it has some great possibilities! I can't wait to see what comes of it...I just hope, like the others, that this isn't something we have to pay for
cocoharry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:58 PM   #33
grandmahulen

Cindey is on a distinguished road

Can't wait, made all my best grades at recess
Cindey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:06 PM   #34
Webkinz03 is an unknown quantity at this point

great idea ganz keep on working
Webkinz03 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:37 PM   #35
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Can't wait to see this..hope it is available to everyone!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:13 AM   #36
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

The Webkinz Newz made it official !! Look....

Click the image to open in full size.

We get to play this week....and finish our City Styling rooms !!
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:41 AM   #37
Princess Peach loves

katysmom1 is just really nicekatysmom1 is just really nice

sweet i wuz hoping for that
katysmom1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:10 AM   #38
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

It does look influenced by W Jr, but I'm glad it's coming! I'm a KA dropout - got tired of the 'academics' & just wanted to focus on other stuff. Maybe it's a way to lure people back if there aren't that many using KA right now!
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:18 AM   #39

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by amyjones7180
Not to be rude, but that is obviously not on Webkinz World. Due to the bubbleness and more younger kid like design, it must be something for Webkinz Jr. Plus, what good would it due to have a "recess" feature on Webkinz? It's not like recess is a class, it doesn't make you smarter, there probably won't be a game thing with it due to all the games there are classes, and most of us have long grown out of recess. This feature would be most fitted for little kids due to the "recess" feature probably just has your webkinz animated on some playground equipment. Sorry, but what's the point of that?

not to be rude, but it is coming to ww! if you read the ww news you will see it and the announcement on there! so i say bring it on, looks like fun
rodsbaby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:50 AM   #40

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

While it would be great if it is for Webkinz, I'm also wondering if it is going to be in Webkinz Jr. instead. There is a place on the map that is under construction . . .
bigtoe is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: