Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 02:22 PM   #31
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: New Feature Added to Webkinz World: Music Starz

that is a nice feature!!! so much new stuff
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2009, 05:05 PM   #32
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

I'm glad Ganz found a nice spot for these POTM videos in WW - I'm still hoping, though, that they can be shown on the Theater Screen as well (it would justify the 40K KC price tag).

Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:21 PM   #33
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

I don't think I can load it, but this is awesome! Thanks for letting us know!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:48 PM   #34
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

I just tried downloading two of the songs, the golden retriever one and the pink pony one. These are the only two that it will let me download since they are the ones I adopted when they were POTM. The golden retriever one went through just fine, but I keep getting an error with the pink pony one. After I log out and back in, it will let me try to download it again, but I keep getting an error.

As someone else said, it doesn't give you the video, just the song. But at least it's something. I'm just glad that they are letting us download the ones from past months as long as you adopted that POTM.
acourt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 06:05 PM   #35
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Oh man . . . when I first saw the words "Music Starz" I thought that would mean Webkinz karaoke! Oh well, this is still neat!
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 06:25 PM   #36
Unregistered

no fair I adopted a grey aribian in August 2009 they should do it for people who had the pet previous months!!!
Old 11-23-2009, 06:27 PM   #37
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

ha, CHEESY!! Not my favourite addition to Webkinz World, but funny!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:39 PM   #38
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

another nice new feature. FIA, thanks for the info.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:50 PM   #39
JBUGGIN
Webkinz :)

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

I was just at the estore and now you can get the leopard Song with video for $2.
WebRegi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:21 PM   #40
here is Kia?
Webkinz :)

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

What a good eye! I might start using this feature.
Meg Ann is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cats and dogs, hug a pug!, i wanna run!, lotta softs spots for you, prettiest pink pony!, wer'd u get the stripes?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: