Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 11:24 AM   #21
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Default Re: New Feature Added to Webkinz World: Music Starz

Nice addition ganz!
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2009, 11:25 AM   #22
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

oh AWESOME! Good job Ganz! My dd LOVES those videos, now she doesn't have to go to a different website to view them! PERFECTO!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 11:26 AM   #23
Webkinz :)

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

Alright! I posted on the other thread that I was hoping it would play the pet of the month videos. So I cleared my cashe and there they are, the pet of the month videos!
suzette424 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 11:48 AM   #24
koko4607

koko4607 is a jewel in the roughkoko4607 is a jewel in the rough

Have anyone tried the download feature of this yet?
koko4607 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 11:52 AM   #25
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

That is really cool!!

I love it!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 11:57 AM   #26
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

I haven't seen that yet! I am going to log on right now and check it out!
That is so awesome, that they can be played from and you don't neccessarily have to go and buy it at the E-Store unless you want the album cover poster. I am so excited about this, the videos are great ~ well some are fantastic and others are just ok.

Rock on Webbie lovers!!
~peace~
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:30 PM   #27
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

AMAZING!!! Another great feature! Great job GANZ!!
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:30 PM   #28
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Lightbulb Re: New Feature Added to Webkinz World: Music Starz

How about fixing the Playground first before adding new features?
JulieBear01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 01:39 PM   #29
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

Has anyone tried to download the songs yet? I did and it is saved in your picture files. I had to click on them there and then they played on itunes which I had already up. Looks like no video, which would have been nice with itunes. I had troubles with "I Want to Run" song. It said download error and now will not let me download it. I also wish you could download all the songs if you have the pets. Some of them I adopted before they were the POTM. I might finally break down and buy the others at the estore.
WebRegi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 01:42 PM   #30
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

Hmmm, it won't work for me!!! "bans head in wall" Why do new features never work for me?
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cats and dogs, hug a pug!, i wanna run!, lotta softs spots for you, prettiest pink pony!, wer'd u get the stripes?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: