Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2010, 07:42 PM   #41
Web Records!
Webkinz :)

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Default Re: New Feature Added to Webkinz Insider: Animated Item Gallery

I just took a look at the Animated Gallery and it is truly wonderful! Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who has helped contribute,especially you who are maintaining it.

Not only does this new gallery help me make those tough decisions on which items to choose for my pets, it also opens my eyes to intriguing items I didn't even know existed! I'm also seeing there's previously-unknown animation on items I already have, LOL!

You realize this may end up costing me/us: I'd resisted things like Zumbuddies and Hamsters until now, but look at what great stuff they open access to!!! [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] should thank you -- because they're probably going to be making some new sales as a result of this!
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2010, 07:45 PM   #42
I love giraffes!

ginagiraffe is a jewel in the roughginagiraffe is a jewel in the rough

Animated Gallery, that's great! Awesome guys!
ginagiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:37 PM   #43
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

thanx for doing this for everyone you guys are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 11:19 PM   #44
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

What a wonderful new feature..Thanks to everyone who worked hard and contributed!!!! Very Much Appreciated!!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 01:25 AM   #45
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Wow! This is an amazing addition to WI! I loved seeing all the items that I never knew were animated! I own a lot of them myself! Thank you all for taking the time to not only add the items, but to categorize them AND allow us to click on them to see the larger images.
I can't even begin to imagine the work that went into this. It is truly appreciated!
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 06:10 AM   #46
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Thank you FIA for highlighting this for everyone to see.

This summer we have witnessed many amazing projects come to light in the WIki. One of the most incredible projects that we embarked upon was the Animated Item Gallery. In addition to those mentioned in the article I would also like to thank curiosg, cocoabean, FIA and many others for being so helpful in the organization of this project and then eventually the construction of the project. I can't wait to see where the WIki goes next.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 10:20 AM   #47
Diabetes Awareness

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

This is great. I had fun checking out the images to see which ones I had and which ones I would just love to have Thanks for the hard work!
Dorri is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 02:56 PM   #48
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

THANK YOU!!!!! THANKS and THANK YOU!!!

I am so excited . I liked that the EStore showed how some of the items they sell worked, but I hated that I could not see what the other items that I could buy or win in WW worked.

You have made it so much easier for me to know if I really want to spend the extra KC on something and it will help my son choose what he wants from the wish machine!

All of the people that have helped create the Wiki and the newest section have my admiration!
Smile4me is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:38 PM   #49
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

We are all glad to hear how much this new Wiki section has helped out.

Thanks very much for posting!

Last edited by canonymous; 09-05-2010 at 05:57 AM..
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 01:54 AM   #50

rattywoman8 has a spectacular aura about

Awesome!!
rattywoman8 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, rare item, rare pets

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: