Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 12:19 PM   #31
♥Team Alice♥
Webkinz :)
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New Exclusive Item Coming Soon: Red Plasma Ball

Oh my gosh! That's so neat! I love it waaaay more than any lava lamps (:
Thanks for the cool update.
kathryn236 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2010, 12:21 PM   #32
Janet_xo3 has a spectacular aura aboutJanet_xo3 has a spectacular aura about

Like it, but wish it was pink!
Janet_xo3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:26 PM   #33
I love Debby Ryan!!!

bigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to allbigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to allbigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to all

wow that looks cool!! i cant wait!!
bigDebbyRyanfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:26 PM   #34
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

OMG I cannot wait - I hope they are not too expensive. LOL

I never got the opportunity to get any of the lava lamps, I think they all expired before I started playing... or atleast before I understood the values of items very much (I'm still learning! but I know more now then I did then!)

<----- dreaming of lava lamps and plasma balls
Symphonie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:41 PM   #35
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Yaaaayyyy! Something new to put on tables. And I'm just finishing up my Science Lab! I'm sure it will be interactive since the button is so prominent! (and it would look silly if the light didn't move). But this scares me: " Remember, to make room for new Exclusives, some old Exclusives are going to have to retire."

Yikes! Do I use my tokens to load up on my favorites; Rainbow Coffee Table, Rainy Day Window, Sparkle Plant, Yang Yin Blossom, and Feather Chair, or do I cross my fingers and hope they retire the Gem table, Sandwich Table, or Back Country Outhouse. These lamps will eventually become common-place like the last set of Exclusive releases. What to do? What to do?????????? What are you all doing???

mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:50 PM   #36
Mr. and Mrs. 3/14/15

glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by glamour_cat_13
I need to adopt more pets!
This looks so cool!
glamour_cat_13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:50 PM   #37
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

mulberry, they usually pick on the things that were introduced first.
I have a feeling we may see the Amethyst Geode, rainbow table, cukoo cat clock, Circle of friends Topiary, prismatic chair, ribbons and Bows tree... those older items will probably go first.
I LOVE animated exclusives. This will cost us at least 15 tokens that is how much the new items have been coming in at (maybe we will even see the recently added ones come down to 12 tokens, too )
I figure it will look something like this when your pet touches the button, only I think that the lightning inside should actually pulse
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:09 PM   #38
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
mulberry, they usually pick on the things that were introduced first.
I have a feeling we may see the Amethyst Geode, rainbow table, cukoo cat clock, Circle of friends Topiary, prismatic chair, ribbons and Bows tree... those older items will probably go first.
I LOVE animated exclusives. This will cost us at least 15 tokens that is how much the new items have been coming in at (maybe we will even see the recently added ones come down to 12 tokens, too )
I figure it will look something like this when your pet touches the button, only I think that the lightning inside should actually pulse
Click the image to open in full size.
Oh how cool is that! I love the animated Exclusives best too! Thanks so much for the tip! I like the Amethyst Geode, Rainbow Table, Cukoo Cat Clock, Circle of Friends Topiary, and Ribbons and Bows Tree, (I can do without the Prismatic Chair) so I'll quickly add these to my wish list.
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:12 PM   #39
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

oh boy!!!! i wonder if they will come in different colors or shapes or just the one?
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:14 PM   #40
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

that's soooo cool!!!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
code wowewe, lovemywebbies was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: