Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.80 average. Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 06:52 PM   #411
Lil Kinz
baileylind99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New Event Starts Tomorrow in the Clubhouse! Update - Pot of Gold

I just saw him at about 6:35 there time in the sports room and he stay for like 1 or 2 min. I hope it helps create a pattern! I am noew trying to track him down I have one thing

He was just in the Bowling alley at 6:50 but it wouldn't let me get another one because its every hour i can get one!

Last edited by baileylind99; 03-12-2010 at 06:52 PM..
baileylind99 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2010, 08:21 PM   #412
Webkinz :)

petsandpenguins is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome Cant wait?!
petsandpenguins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:22 PM   #413
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

I just got the Pot Of Gold! It is so cute! I love it!
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 03:03 AM   #414
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

i'm gonna try to get him tomorrow, i hope i get my pot o'gold
Webkinslover420 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:42 PM   #415
Birdiebannanas

Cats66life will become famous soon enough

When Does It end? :l sorry if it Was in there I usually Don't remember good O.o
Cats66life is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 07:08 PM   #416
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Ends on the 18th from info I found posted.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 07:42 PM   #417

cocoacrazy will become famous soon enough

i like the pot of gold.
cocoacrazy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 07:50 PM   #418

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinslover420
i'm gonna try to get him tomorrow, i hope i get my pot o'gold
Don't count on it. I collected all 6 candies. After the 1st time I clicked unlock and was awarded around $440. The candy coins never went to my dock and the pot of gold never showed up in my room. Thanks GANZ.

Now I'm collecting candy for the 2nd go round. Everytime I collect a candy, I try to click unlock but nothing happens.
jazzykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:28 AM   #419
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

We were checking all the accounts to make sure everyone had all their coins and one account let us click again. He had the pot-o-gold but it let him get the money again! He sure was happy about that.
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:14 AM   #420
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by kawee
We were checking all the accounts to make sure everyone had all their coins and one account let us click again. He had the pot-o-gold but it let him get the money again! He sure was happy about that.
What money are you all talking about? After I had collected all my candy coins, I clicked and received a pot of gold that has a rainbow coming out of it. That's all. Are people being awarded money as well?

Nickelcat
________
:husky:
Serendipity
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alyssa♥andrew, clubhouse, coolio! awsum!, find him find him, go brag!, gotta luv wolves!, luv luv's lephrechauns, more tracking fun!, ooh yah!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: