Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.80 average. Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 06:57 PM   #311
4myalika
Webkinz :)

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: New Event Starts Tomorrow in the Clubhouse! Update - Pot of Gold

I also got mine I will show a pic later.
4myalika5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2010, 06:59 PM   #312
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

Hmm strange, I just found him without clearing my cache, and i still got a candy from him and everything. weird....
Lela2241 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:00 PM   #313
Avengers!

I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!

Love this new feature! Shamrock Shake is now friends with the leprechaun and heres proof!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgShamrockwiththeleprechaun.jpg (16.5 KB, 4 views)
I LOVE KINZCOIN is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:02 PM   #314
furbyamy

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

I can't find him
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:02 PM   #315

crystal6230 is an unknown quantity at this point

HELP!!!
I've cleared my cache 3 times, logged out and back in again, but still can't see the leprechaun in the room - I know he is there because I can hear the little "giggle" thing and everyone else has the "Happy St. Patrick's Day" blurb above their head. Anyone else having this problem? I have tried all color zones and have had this happen in 4 different rooms...???
crystal6230 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:04 PM   #316

tikapaca is an unknown quantity at this point

try turning off the computer nd turning it on again
tikapaca is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:07 PM   #317
furbyamy

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

what does the guy look like?
Old 03-10-2010, 07:08 PM   #318

tikapaca is an unknown quantity at this point

there is a picture on thread 312
tikapaca is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:09 PM   #319
furbyamy

Thank you. He looks funny, LOL.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:12 PM   #320

Becky241 is on a distinguished road

How come when I got my first one.It went into the 2nd hole? Does that mean I miss one today and I wont get anything if I find the rest?
Becky241 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alyssa♥andrew, clubhouse, coolio! awsum!, find him find him, go brag!, gotta luv wolves!, luv luv's lephrechauns, more tracking fun!, ooh yah!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: