Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.80 average. Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 04:32 PM   #271
Happy Holidays!
Gift Guru

Luvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no bounds
Luvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no bounds

Donation Award 
Default Re: New Event Starts Tomorrow in the Clubhouse! Update - Pot of Gold

View Post Originally Posted by MikaylahBoo
I think it is completely random.. it would be nice if we could figure out a pattern.. I just don't think there is one! LOL

Thank you for posting.

Someone posted in here a location and I tried it a half hour after they had posted.. and got my third coin/candy
way to go!! I saw one post a few back where they said he stayed in the room for three minutes! I have not been that lucky yet...lol
Luvmywebbies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2010, 04:34 PM   #272
Happy Holidays!
Gift Guru

Luvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no bounds

Donation Award 

lt blue sports room 5
Old 03-10-2010, 04:35 PM   #273
Happy Holidays!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

ok I timed him...it was about 30 seconds
Old 03-10-2010, 04:36 PM   #274
Webkinz :)

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

The first candy/cookie, or whatever it was that I got, went into the 2nd spot, the next time went into the 3rd spot, and the one I just got went into the 5th spot. Does anyone know why this is happening? Will I be able to collect the one's that haven't gone into the 1st and 4th spots, or have I have lost out on getting my special gift?
webkinzgranny is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:36 PM   #275
Happy Holidays!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgranny
The first candy/cookie, or whatever it was that I got, went into the 2nd spot, the next time went into the 3rd spot, and the one I just got went into the 5th spot. Does anyone know why this is happening? Will I be able to collect the one's that haven't gone into the 1st and 4th spots, or have I have lost out on getting my special gift?
same thing here...but each piece I get is different
Old 03-10-2010, 04:37 PM   #276
Music298

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

are we talking about kinzchatplus or kinzchat mostly?
Music298 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:39 PM   #277

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

Mine is too, but if this started today, certainly Ganz can't expect everyone to walk around with their computers strapped to their hips just trying to get a piece every hour, although I have since I found out about this event today.
webkinzgranny is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:45 PM   #278
Happy Holidays!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Luvmywebbies
same thing here...but each piece I get is different
Click the image to open in full size.
I just got my fourth piece on this account and it was different.

I have noticed one constant thing all day...Sports rooms are a good room for him to appear. No particular color zone but he seems to like the sports rooms I never go in Kinz chat Plus rooms.
Old 03-10-2010, 04:48 PM   #279
Music298

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Luvmywebbies
Click the image to open in full size.
I just got my fourth piece on this account and it was different.

I have noticed one constant thing all day...Sports rooms are a good room for him to appear. No particular color zone but he seems to like the sports rooms I never go in Kinz chat Plus rooms.
thanks for the tip! I've also seen him twice (sadly, in one hour) in the trading room (I haven't been at this for very long..)
Music298 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:55 PM   #280
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

That's AWESOME! I'll put on my brand new leprechaun hat and start looking!
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alyssa♥andrew, clubhouse, coolio! awsum!, find him find him, go brag!, gotta luv wolves!, luv luv's lephrechauns, more tracking fun!, ooh yah!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: