Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.80 average. Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 01:54 PM   #231
Webkinz :)
pegm is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Event Starts Tomorrow in the Clubhouse! Update - Pot of Gold

View Post Originally Posted by pegm
Gold party room 6 right now
Well, he was there anyways. Boy, he's quick. It was exactly at :48 past the hour.
pegm is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2010, 01:56 PM   #232
I Love Webkinz

1ginger is on a distinguished road

I waited for almost to hours and with two accounts and was also kicked out of the clubhouse.
1ginger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:57 PM   #233
pegm is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by 1ginger
I waited for almost to hours and with two accounts and was also kicked out of the clubhouse.
That happened to me earlier as well. I think you kind of have to keep moving around the room every once in a while or you're kicked out of the clubhouse.
pegm is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:59 PM   #234
4myalika

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

There is no Leperchaun anymore!

There is no Leperchaun anymore wah!
4myalika5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:00 PM   #235
DixieDoodle is on a distinguished road

Somebody please help. The pot of gold comes up on screen, but I can't unlock it. I "x" out of it and see shamrocks above other pets' heads and saying "Happy St. Patrick's Day", but I have never seen the leprechaun. Then the pets all leave the room. Has this happened to anyone else? I've cleared cache many times, rebooted, tried different rooms, but the same thing always happens.
DixieDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:01 PM   #236
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Finally, 2:00, lt. green garden yard, room 40
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:02 PM   #237
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I just found him in the gold reading room and the bowling alley. I just put pets in different kinds of rooms and waited.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:02 PM   #238
DixieDoodle is on a distinguished road

Oh yeah, I also always hear the jingles but have never seen him.
DixieDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:03 PM   #239
LittleHattie has a spectacular aura about

11;03
yellow
go fish room
LittleHattie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:17 PM   #240
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

Cool! Thanx so much for the info! I'm going 2 try to collect a ton of them!!! How many do you have to collect??? That item u get at the end is so cool. Congrats 2 those who have gotten it!
Lela2241 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alyssa♥andrew, clubhouse, coolio! awsum!, find him find him, go brag!, gotta luv wolves!, luv luv's lephrechauns, more tracking fun!, ooh yah!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: