Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.80 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2010, 11:46 PM   #91
jeepboy01
Webkinz :)

Jeepboy01 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 
Default Re: New Event Starts Tomorrow in the Clubhouse!

I wonder if this is going to be as difficult to find as Doug is?
Jeepboy01 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2010, 12:45 AM   #92
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Pinky Sue
Does anyone know if it is starting on the Asia accounts tonight or if we have to wait until tomorrow?
Can't wait to see what this will be. My daughter is home sick tomorrow so hopefully it will be something fun not frustrating. She loves Rainbows.
I'm wondering the same thing -- what time it starts so we know when to begin the hunt on our Asian accounts.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:58 AM   #93
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Love that Ganz has finally added St Patrick's Day to the agenda..really HOPE that this is not like the ghost..that fella was too hard to track down!! Thanks so much for the update..can't wait to see what this event is!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:06 AM   #94
God bless y'all

KLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond repute

I love when they run new thing to click on and collect...I can't wait!!!
KLMLH is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:09 AM   #95

donnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clown

that is cool
donnyosmond is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:11 AM   #96
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Oddmeister
Oh, goody! Something else to do instead of housework!
I promised myself yesterday that I would lay off ww for awhile and really get some cleaning done. Now, How to justify this without breaking my promise, Oh, I'm sure I'll find a way.
Hope you all have the luck of the Irish and get lots of treats.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:17 AM   #97

gotwebkinz2012 is on a distinguished road

Hi! Is this for all time zones in webkinz world? I"m on my europe account in clubhouse so I'm checking to see if I see anything unusual! LOL
gotwebkinz2012 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:24 AM   #98
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

No signs in gold, lt blue or yellow, I only searched in collectors room!
I am in Asain acct.
I am Rossi black and white cat if you see me in kc say hi!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:33 AM   #99
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Checked in dark blue and nothing in any rooms well not every single room but a few of each)
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:13 AM   #100
I is Terrific :)
Gifted

shichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guide

there seems to be some kind of update now. Lets hope it starts afterwards.
shichi is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alyssa♥andrew, clubhouse, coolio! awsum!, find him find him, go brag!, gotta luv wolves!, luv luv's lephrechauns, more tracking fun!, ooh yah!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: