Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.80 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2010, 01:02 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default New Event Starts Tomorrow in the Clubhouse! Update - Pot of Gold

A new front page story has been added:

New Event Starts Tomorrow in the Clubhouse! Update - Pot of Gold

Click the image to open in full size.Ganz has just tweeted: "New event starting tomorrow in the Clubhouse! A little green friend will be popping in and out, handing out a rainbow of treats."

With St Patrick's Day being next week, who doesn't love a rainbow of treats? When we know more about this exciting event, we will be sure to let you know!

Update 6am KT:
If you clear your cache, you will discover a Pot of Gold - visible to you in a Clubhouse Room or your Webkinz World Room. It seems just like the previous events Ganz has hosted, we will have to visit a certain time/certain room in the Clubhouse to receive our "rainbow treats" from the Leprechaun in order to fill our Pot of Gold.

Click the image to open in full size.
Thank you to WI member kayembee for this picture of the Leprechaun on her account. The Leprechaun moves around in the Clubhouse very quickly, staying in each room only a short time. A pattern hasn't been discovered yet, but if you hang out in one room and listen for a "giggle" you should be able to spot him

Congratulations to WI forum member ginger3166 is the first to have reported filling her Pot of Gold with coins and receiving the pot of gold to display in her room and KinzCash.

Click the image to open in full size.
Update 3PM KT: Thanks to NYC chic we can now tell you the schedule the Leprechaun is appearing on. See post #1 of the Official Leprechaun Tracking Thread HERE for more details!

NOTE: If you hear the Leprechaun's giggle, but you can't see him, it could be because he is hiding behind something. In this case, he may be "unclickable", and you'll have to try to get him later. Thank you to dragonbird for this picture from her account. Notice the tiny green hat sticking up above the bookshelf. Also, thank you to dragonbird for this picture of the animated Pot of Gold on her account.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2010, 01:04 PM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Event Starts Tomorrow in the Clubhouse!

OH those SNEAKY Leprechauns
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:05 PM   #3
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I've always wanted a rainbow of treats!! lol Thanks for the info! I will be on the lookout for this. Sounds fun!
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:06 PM   #4

Dawn M is on a distinguished road

Can't wait to see what treats we get!
Dawn M is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:06 PM   #5
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Sounds like a bit of shenanigans
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:08 PM   #6
biggreenmonster518
Gifted

prettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud of

oh how fun - but why do i have finals I'm sure i will neglect my work to get rainbow treats
prettyirishgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:09 PM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

O'Funky, you don't say Maybe we'll be seein' a bit O' chocolate Shillelagh's?
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:10 PM   #8
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

This sounds fun!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:10 PM   #9

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

i can not wait!!!!! i love prizes!!!!!!!
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:16 PM   #10
onderful

bubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi I posted this in the clubhouse forum about 30 minutes ago and red flagged it so you guys could see it. I was just wondering if you saw it on twitter yourself and then posted it or if you read my post. I was just wondering because I wasn't sure how to get you guys to see my post so I just red flagged it. If you could let me know it would be a big help in the future thanks!
bubble3495 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alyssa♥andrew, clubhouse, coolio! awsum!, find him find him, go brag!, gotta luv wolves!, luv luv's lephrechauns, more tracking fun!, ooh yah!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: