Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 04:52 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default New eStore Wallpaper and Flooring Shown in Webkinz Newz Advertisement

A new front page story has been added:

New eStore Wallpaper and Flooring Shown in Webkinz Newz Advertisement

Click the image to open in full size.
We have been getting questions in the forum this afternoon about the wallpaper and flooring shown in the new Pterodactyl advertisement on the Webkinz Newz site. These two items are called Valor Hall Wallpaper and Valor Hall Flooring. Ganz announced last month that they were going to release several new Wallpapers and Floorings at the Ganz eStore. These two items are part of that unreleased set.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2009, 04:58 PM   #2
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Default Re: New eStore Wallpaper and Flooring Shown in Webkinz Newz Advertisement

Oh, that wallpaper is SO pretty!
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 05:35 PM   #3
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: New eStore Wallpaper and Flooring Shown in Webkinz Newz Advertisement

that is interesting wall paper and flooring. i can't wait to see it up close and personal!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 05:45 PM   #4
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Ooh pretty! Thanks, FIA! I think I'll use that wallpaper with my birthstone pet furniture.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 06:30 PM   #5
Ryanasldjfhk
Webkinz :)

Ryanasldjfhk is an unknown quantity at this point

Aargh! I want that Pterodactyl so bad. I wanna know when it's coming out so I don't miss it.
Ryanasldjfhk is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:16 PM   #6
jeepboy01

Jeepboy01 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

They also showed a new wallpaper and floor with the Peridot Dog.
I can't wait for them to come out!!!
Jeepboy01 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 06:44 AM   #7
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

Is that a flower pattern on the walls or just a random 'marble' pattern that happens to look like a flower on the right? Hard for me to tell since I'm so old and retired now <smirk>...
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 06:57 AM   #8

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

I Bet it's gonna do a Movie sreen

"Movie Screen": Ganz anounces it, and then Waits 2-3 Months to ACTUALLY Release it, with nobody the wiser.
tennisstar10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 07:00 AM   #9
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

That's cool. I figured they were new estore wallpaper when I watched the clip. Thank you for keeping us updated!
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 08:49 AM   #10
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

Oh look at that FLOORING! See, this is how they get you. Get your mouth watering for it, then make you wait a few months. Aargh!
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: