Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 12:28 PM   #21
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Default Re: New "eStore Points" Coming to the Webkinz eStore in April 2009

View Post Originally Posted by mom2two
I hope this is something where we can earn estore points by doing things in Webkinz World. I haven't bought anything from the estore becasue I think it is a waste of money. If I am going to buy something for Webkinz World, then I want something tangible in my hands and that can also use online like buying a Webkinz pet. I love everything in the estore, especially the circus theme. I just can't justify spending the money on any of it. I guess we will all have to wait and see what it is all about!
I completely agree with all of this!
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2009, 12:48 PM   #22
PrincessTeeny63
Webkinz :)

PrincessTeeny63 is on a distinguished road

thank goodness! i've been dying for an eStore pet but i've been unable too. I can't wait!
PrincessTeeny63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:52 PM   #23
zsuzsa9
Gifted

weluvwebkinzX3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hopefully they won't be to expensive...
weluvwebkinzX3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:54 PM   #24
askelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond repute

THIS sounds interesting!! Can't wait to find out more.
askelly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 01:11 PM   #25
Unregistered

Talking Re: New "eStore Points" Coming to the Webkinz eStore in April 2009

that is so cool! i can't wait till it comes out! now probably my parents will let by something from there now that they have points that you can by at a real store!
Old 03-24-2009, 01:25 PM   #26

xokrista08 will become famous soon enough

I think this is a great idea! So many people want to get suff from the e-store but they cant because they dont have a credit card. And plus I think this would make an awsome birthday present
xokrista08 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 01:26 PM   #27

rbrye is on a distinguished road

I doubt that they will give anything away for free. Although, "BAB" did give some credits away recently. It would be hard for them to allow children to use the estore unless they revamp the entire thing. "BAB" has the store within the site and not separate. The credits are a code and not the objects (anymore). At the estore, they would have to change it so all items are bought with credits and then you can buy credits on the website or in stores. I would love it if you could just buy one charm at a time. The five dollar limit is a pain if you are only looking for charms.
Can't wait to learn more!
rbrye is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 03:24 PM   #28

basbunch is on a distinguished road

:clyde:Once a few months ago, at the Webkinz estore there were kinzcash coins for sale. It was only for a brief time. There was a post about it here at WI, but Ganz had them remove it immediately. So it is now untraceable. Does anyone else remember this?

I fear this concept will drastically alter the trading values of items as money will be bar none.

Now I'll really like to see the day when Kinzcash will be able to convert into e-store discounts! That would be a treat!
basbunch is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 03:44 PM   #29
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

this is great! one reason i cannot buy from the e-store is the fact my mom hates to buy anything over the internet. though i do not directly support the e-store, there is occasionally an item that catches my eye

i think that this would be a great feature(FIAs theory)..and hope to see it soon.

thanks for the info FIA!
bob nws III is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 04:01 PM   #30
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

I have been HOPING DEEPLY for something like this! Our family does not use credit or buy online, so this is great!
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
e-store; estore points;

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: