Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 10:28 AM   #11
How many zeros?
Webkinz :)

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: New "eStore Points" Coming to the Webkinz eStore in April 2009

I think this is a HUGE scam!
000000005 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2009, 10:34 AM   #12
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

I know there are some game cards you can buy at Target there at the register. It would a brilliant marketing move on their part.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:39 AM   #13
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I think it is BRILLIANT on their behalf, especially with a decline in our economy How many parents are saying they can't afford to buy as many Webkinz because they are NOT a necessity. This way 'Jr's can save up for their Webkinz they want. Personally, I think I will be saving mine up (IF they become available in Canada) and giving them away as prizes or Gifts, much easier to send by mail than a Plushie and the person gets exactly what they want
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:42 AM   #14
Liloca

Renesme is on a distinguished road

That is so cool! i would love to get one of those for a gift! My mom knows that I love webkinz and wouldnt it be cool if i got one of these as an easter gift from her? She is already getting me an Easter Lamb for easter but i would love to receive thsi as a gift as well. For once, I like something that has to do with the estore!
Renesme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:44 AM   #15
Dancing

Cortaroy has much to be proud ofCortaroy has much to be proud ofCortaroy has much to be proud ofCortaroy has much to be proud ofCortaroy has much to be proud of

That sounds great. I can't wait to find out more about it. I really hope you can logon money to be used on webkinz world.
Cortaroy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:52 AM   #16
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Well - I'm excited!!!
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:00 PM   #17
hy am I still a

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

I really cannot wait! I am a kid and If we can use these as points then I will not need a parent credit card anymore.
SmelzGood84 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:02 PM   #18

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

I like this idea! I hope it is like a card for the estore, much easier for everyone to use
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:04 PM   #19
boogiemom is an unknown quantity at this point

in addition, i think they should award points to purchased items, like the stamp cards at build a bear, after so many dollars spent you get so much for free type of thing. i would have a bunch of points saved up on my card already - LOL!
boogiemom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:13 PM   #20
mom2two is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope this is something where we can earn estore points by doing things in Webkinz World. I haven't bought anything from the estore becasue I think it is a waste of money. If I am going to buy something for Webkinz World, then I want something tangible in my hands and that can also use online like buying a Webkinz pet. I love everything in the estore, especially the circus theme. I just can't justify spending the money on any of it. I guess we will all have to wait and see what it is all about!
mom2two is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
e-store; estore points;

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: