Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 09:55 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default New "eStore Points" Coming to the Webkinz eStore in April 2009

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

New "eStore Points" Coming to the Webkinz eStore in April 2009

Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you to Webkinz Insider member DAYCAREMOM24 for pointing out a new advertisement that is running on the Webkinz eStore (www.webkinzestore.com) site. According to the ad, a new feature called "eStore Points" will be coming to the eStore starting in April. Ganz hasn't released any other details yet, but speculation is that the eStore points will be similar to what is already being done by Build-a-Bear and Club Penguin, allowing members to purchase point cards at their local retailers that can then be exchanged for virtual items on-line. We will have to wait for Ganz to release more information before we can know for certain.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2009, 09:58 AM   #2
Gifted

pinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud of

Default Re: New "eStore Points" Coming to the Webkinz eStore in April 2009

interseting!! that's cool. maybe then my parents will let me get an estore pet..

Last edited by FIA; 03-24-2009 at 10:00 AM.. Reason: "first post" removed
pinkjumpingbean135 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:00 AM   #3
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

Wow, I've been wanting them to make these ever since the e-store came out! If Ganz was a member of WI, I'd give them all of my WI Bucks!
0jacksonredwall is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:01 AM   #4
hy am I still a
Webkinz :)

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

Thanks for the Update! I really am looking forward to this!
SmelzGood84 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:01 AM   #5
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

This would be great for the kids who do not have access to credit cards if that is the way that it works, hopefully this will be something that can be reloaded so that they do not need to use all of the points at the same time. Thanks for the information.
Ergoiam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:02 AM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

OH I like THAT idea. I think that is even better than getting air miles I think it is AWESOME because a lot of other people refuse to dig into the lines of Credit for toy purchases and this may answer a call from, not just parents, but KIDS as well. It is a GREAT saving concept, too.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:04 AM   #7
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

I wonder if it would be that we can earn eStore points in Webkinz World by doing something. . . . Then us who don't want to spend our money could buy the eStore exclusive items with the eStore points we earn and we wouldn't have to spend our money. . . . . just a thought.
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:04 AM   #8
jhnmommie

Talking Re: New "eStore Points" Coming to the Webkinz eStore in April 2009

I hope that is the case! I would definately buy them. I don't trust online buying so this is a great option for those, like me, who don't want to buy online with c. cards!
Old 03-24-2009, 10:10 AM   #9
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Ah - Ganz finally figured out that under 12s don't have credit cards...
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:18 AM   #10
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

I think this is wonderful. For parents that cannot or will not buy from the eStore due to security concerns or other this would be a great way for them to get them for themselves or for their kids. Also younger members who do not have credit cards, this would allow them to get that much wanted item.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
e-store; estore points;

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: