Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 01:24 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

Dimagar has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New eStore Pet Coming Soon

Yes it looks a lot like a smurf and I don't know about anyone else, but geez enough with the refrigerators please. I am afraid this is way to little kiddie looking for my taste, but hey it is supposed to be a kids site. So More power to you WW.
Dimagar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2009, 01:26 PM   #42
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

Why on earth do the coolest pets HAVE to be e-store! It makes me so mad! [cry cry cry] I would even know what kind of room to make and if I coud have gotten the Cotton candy sheep they would be roomates.
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 01:35 PM   #43
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Check out my Cloud sheep room on my house thread! Click below to get there! (lol!!!)
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 01:37 PM   #44

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by akoolaunt
that is really cute!
I wonder if they got the idea from a smurf! Doesn't it kinda look like one?
so true!!! why does every animal come with a fridge, couch, tub, or a chair? can they not think of anything else?
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 01:39 PM   #45
inchesters
Gift Guru

JudoBoo is a forum hero
JudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum hero

I love it! Its so cute. To bad it is an E-Store pet.

View Post Originally Posted by beth1775
so true!!! why does every animal come with a fridge, couch, tub, or a chair? can they not think of anything else?
You forgot a bed lol
JudoBoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 01:51 PM   #46
Gifted

Happyz has a reputation beyond reputeHappyz has a reputation beyond reputeHappyz has a reputation beyond reputeHappyz has a reputation beyond reputeHappyz has a reputation beyond reputeHappyz has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New eStore Pet Coming Soon - Webkinz Cloud Sheep

It's okay, but here is my 2 cents. I wish they would not repeat animals in different colors/schemes. Frankly it is a cheap way to release a new pet yet charge full prize. There are so many real and imaginary critters that they have not made that there is no reason to repeat animals. The sheep/lamb should have been kept special for Easter. Now it's in smurf blue with rainbows. Come on Ganz, be creative and not so repetitious.
Happyz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 01:53 PM   #47
sara77elaine

sara77elaine has a spectacular aura aboutsara77elaine has a spectacular aura about

Love it! Was thinking about the Sabertooth Tiger but will pass on that now & get the Cloud Sheep instead!
Makes it tough with so much to choose from each month but limited funds to get it all LOL
Sara
sara77elaine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 01:55 PM   #48
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Check out my Cloud sheep room on my house thread! Click below to get there! (lol!!!)
Aw man thanks alot Bindi LOL. After checking out your room now I am gonna have to get it. I have so many rainbow tables I didn't know what to do with. You have inspired me. Thanks.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 01:59 PM   #49

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

omg! that is soo cute! i really want that! i love sheep!
ButterflyFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 02:09 PM   #50
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

Oooo, now that's a cute pet with a useful & nice looking PSI! I'll be adding that to the Jax family for sure!
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: