Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 03:21 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

Default Re: New eStore Items: Too Cool Baggy Pants, Ball Cap Set and Grand Gables Shed

THE DESCRIPTION SAYS THE DOORS OPENS AND CLOSES. I GUESS YOU CAN'T STORE THINGS IN IT. ITS ALSO UNDER OUTDOOR OR SPECIALTY, AND YET IT SAYS INDOOR OR UNDERWATER ROOMS.
JMHAMMER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2009, 04:13 PM   #42
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: New eStore Items: Too Cool Baggy Pants, Ball Cap Set and Grand Gables Shed

Thankx COWS4YOU for the estore news. I love the Too Cool Baggy Jeans & the Too Cool Baseball Cap. Will get them tomorrow for sure.
Now about that Shed. Ummmmmmmmmm...........................doesn't a shed belong in a yard for all the stuff you use outside? There is no way I'm putting a shed inside unless someone here at Can give me some ideas. I have a lot of stuff but have 5 indoor storage rooms & 1 outside storage yard to keep it all in. Just really wondering why anyone needs an indoor shed?
suzee:acs::chi::bdog::cs::gr::husky:
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 04:23 PM   #43
Yes! I'm A

KinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura aboutKinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New eStore Items: Too Cool Baggy Pants, Ball Cap Set and Grand Gables Shed

I checked on over the site and I don't see ANY shed for sale?

Can someone steer me to where it actually is?

Ok, found it...

Since everyone said the description said "indoor or underwater" I didn't think to look in the outdoor specialty section. *hehe*

Thanks

Last edited by KinzIs4BigKidz2; 10-31-2009 at 04:23 PM..
KinzIs4BigKidz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 05:05 PM   #44

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

Another one of Ganz' goofs. I'm sure it is for outdoor only and it's probably going to be for sale Sunday. Hopefully it will, it's very cute.
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 09:07 PM   #45
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

cute shed!
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 10:14 PM   #46

lizzy09 is on a distinguished road

Would love to see an outside shed that has storage. Kinda pointless to have something that big just setting in the yard. We definitely need storage for outside and outside beds, too!!! I love the beds and dressers off series 2 cards b/c you can put them inside OR outside, and since i have over 50 animals needed to put some outside in order to keep my house smaller than donald trump's. I have 5 frogs all around a bunch of ponds in one room, but they all have hammock's and that's not really a good bed.
lizzy09 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 11:16 PM   #47
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by KinzIs4BigKidz2
I checked on over the site and I don't see ANY shed for sale?

Can someone steer me to where it actually is?

Ok, found it...

Since everyone said the description said "indoor or underwater" I didn't think to look in the outdoor specialty section. *hehe*

Thanks
It's not there anymore. But sometimes what they say about where the items will go is not quite correct. The tent bed says outdoors only, but it can go indoors.
marnabear is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 11:36 PM   #48
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

Was the shed ever for sale today? Did I miss it?
Lizzy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 11:38 PM   #49
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

I was hoping to see the garden shed today. Hope they bring it back soon.
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 11:59 PM   #50
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Did any WI member win one or able to purchase one??..Love the pics thanks so much for the update!~
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310sayshappyhalloween!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: