Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 11:03 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

arnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heaven
arnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heaven

Post Re: New eStore Items Discovered: Too Cool Baggy Pants, Ball Cap Set and Grand Gables Shed

View Post Originally Posted by jemkinz
If it has to go indoors, we could use the sky wallpaper and the grass green floor......lol
Cool, like a greenhouse. That would be a nice idea but i'm not a member.
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2009, 11:24 AM   #32

darlingme will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New eStore Items: Too Cool Baggy Pants, Ball Cap Set and Grand Gables Shed

I can't find this stuff either. Can anybody tell me where it is?
darlingme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 11:51 AM   #33
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

Default Re: New eStore Items: Too Cool Baggy Pants, Ball Cap Set and Grand Gables Shed

I guess that means we will not be able to purchase it at all? Because this is Halloween, and it is not there now?
Lizzy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 12:05 PM   #34
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

The shed is cool I would need one in every yard that i have a garden, so about 8. I want it SOOO BAD. What are we going to do with it now though, its almost winter lol. Put are plants inside it lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:17 PM   #35
ILoveMyAliCat

I love the shed, it so cute! and i REALLY want those pants!
Old 10-31-2009, 01:38 PM   #36
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

Has anyone been able to buy the Outdoor Shed yet? I have been trying on and off all day.
Asacardimus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:34 PM   #37
ho knew zombies like

Thriller is a name known to allThriller is a name known to allThriller is a name known to all

lol you could put it in your room...and...use it as a giant dollhouse!
Thriller is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:51 PM   #38
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New eStore Items Discovered: Too Cool Baggy Pants, Ball Cap Set and Grand Gables Shed

View Post Originally Posted by stormwatch71
I can't wait until it is actually available. I already know which yard I could put one in. Thanks for sharing this "preview".
well if the description is right your going to need to decide which inside room you want to put it in.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:56 PM   #39
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I'm very disappointed that the shed is Indoor...which makes more sense, outdoor, where a shed belongs? Or Underwater...hmmm.....?
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 03:19 PM   #40
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

I still think it was an error on Ganz's part. If you look at the discription for the creature closet and then look at the shed they are the same. I think this item will be availible later, and may go outside.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310sayshappyhalloween!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: