Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 09:29 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

mommalisa has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 
Default Re: New eStore Items Discovered: Too Cool Baggy Pants, Ball Cap Set and Grand Gables Shed

Maybe it's a toy shed, for storing all of the webkinz toys in?
mommalisa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2009, 09:30 AM   #22
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: New eStore Items Discovered: Too Cool Baggy Pants, Ball Cap Set and Grand Gables Shed

Umm, Baggy Pants? What are those? Anyways, Halloween is awesome on my WW account! I got a Moon Rover, a Marble Bust, two Mystic Eye Lamps, two Tornados, a Underwater TV, and 750 KC! I started and eight account yesterday with an Otter! His name is Otto! I got one of the Tornados on that one. I want the Gable Shed! Its pretty. Does it store clothes in it? Or just items?

~~310webkinz~~
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 09:35 AM   #23

Shea'sShadow is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Re: New eStore Items Discovered: Too Cool Baggy Pants, Ball Cap Set and Grand Gables Shed

I wonder why the Grand Gables shed is in the "specialty outdoor" section if it is only for indoor or underwater rooms...?
I'd like it better if it was an outdoor item.
Shea'sShadow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 09:53 AM   #24
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Default Re: New eStore Items: Too Cool Baggy Pants, Ball Cap Set and Grand Gables Shed

Lol, I like these items. You can now get a baggy costumed Webkinz and a cool shed that opens. That rocks!
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 09:59 AM   #25
hich llama stole my
Dawdee is just really niceDawdee is just really nice

Default Re: New eStore Items: Too Cool Baggy Pants, Ball Cap Set and Grand Gables Shed

Indoor/Underwater???? What? Well, I guess it would look nice in a playroom.
Dawdee is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 10:35 AM   #26
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

The Grand Gables shed is beautiful, I wonder how big it is...
Jthegymnast is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 10:38 AM   #27

1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold

I really hope that is a mistake because I want that to be in my garden or in my real backyard. That shed is perfection. Too cute and I will get it for sure IF it goes outside. Thanks Cows for the information. You are very quick getting the word out to us. I am glad you are looking out for us.
1withGod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 10:50 AM   #28
Rexx and Jen the
Banned
InkHeart is on a distinguished road

oh yeah now I definently want those to clothes they look so awesome thanks cows!
InkHeart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 10:59 AM   #29
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I could not find this and did not see it at midnight, either.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 11:02 AM   #30
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Cows , Thats strange the Outdoor shed only can go indoors !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310sayshappyhalloween!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: