Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2009, 04:53 PM   #21
hy did my kids get
Webkinz :)

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

Default Re: New eStore Items Now For Sale: Super Sushi Bar & Chairs

I just got the Sushi Bar set - what a bargain at 8000 points! I also didn't know that the Roller Coaster was available to buy too!!! I now have the one thing I was missing from getting the family membership...
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2009, 04:57 PM   #22
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Black Jax
I just got the Sushi Bar set - what a bargain at 8000 points! I also didn't know that the Roller Coaster was available to buy too!!! I now have the one thing I was missing from getting the family membership...
The KinzCoaster and the Deluxe Rollercoaster aren't the same thing. The KinzCoaster is an animated item that you can watch. The Deluxe Rollercoaster is something your pet can ride in.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:00 PM   #23
ow! WI says I'm
Gifted

cassielouwho is just really nicecassielouwho is just really nice

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Lotamoxie
I wish it were more reddish and not green.
The up close picture from jagular shows the green color better. IMO, it is supposed to look like Jade stone, which is extremely popular in Asian countries. I think it is inventive and nice to have in the Asian room.
cassielouwho is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:04 PM   #24
ow! WI says I'm
Gifted

cassielouwho is just really nicecassielouwho is just really nice

Donation Award 

I just tried adding it to an outside yard and it wasn't allowed.
cassielouwho is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:23 PM   #25
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

Oooh I want that!!!
abond429 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:32 PM   #26

puppychick004 is on a distinguished road

Ha thats cool. I think that would go great with the asian bamboo themed room. Hopefully they'll add stuff like this to the Wshop in the future that way you don't have to use real money.
puppychick004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:36 PM   #27
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Black Jax
It's not the same roller coaster. This one is little and the pets cannot ride it. So sorry.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:51 PM   #28
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

Holy Cow!! I was just in the eStore about 2:30. Is the eStore going to be like Arte's and we have to check every hour for Sales? Love this set and got it. Very cool.

I hope they bring back the pink sofa set. I really liked that one. I'm glad they created the Deluxe membership area. That was a good gesture on their part (and smart marketing).
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:24 PM   #29
KidsGoneWild

googlesny is a jewel in the roughgooglesny is a jewel in the rough

I'm really glad I decided to become a deluxe member. I do like shopping in the e-store so I love the idea of having a discount with the membeship. I just went and got the sushi bar myself and can't wait to get to decorating a room with it.
googlesny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:40 PM   #30

Marla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to behold

Like it's been already said, it won't go outside but that is ok. I am making another room off the Ican themed room I have already. Maybe they will come out with more items to go with the sushi bar. What a wonderful idea to get discount prices in the estore when you are a deluxe member plus the great new items..
Marla is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: