Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-04-2012, 06:03 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

Default Re: New Easter Egg Hunt Click-To-Win on Ganz Parent Club! *UPDATE*

Too cute!!!
I'll be doing this one
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2012, 07:31 PM   #52
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

We were hopeful reading everyone's posts yesterday, seemed like a lot were getting the onesies. But out of 8 accounts last night none of us got one. No onesies today either. Now I see why, guess they figured they were too easy to get.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:38 PM   #53
see

see will become famous soon enough

I would love  to win one of those they are sooooooo cute
see is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:56 PM   #54

Firefox88 is not just visiting!Firefox88 is not just visiting!Firefox88 is not just visiting!Firefox88 is not just visiting!Firefox88 is not just visiting!Firefox88 is not just visiting!Firefox88 is not just visiting!Firefox88 is not just visiting!Firefox88 is not just visiting!Firefox88 is not just visiting!Firefox88 is not just visiting!

Talking Re: New Easter Egg Hunt Click-To-Win on Ganz Parent Club! *UPDATE*

I personally don't like them although they are kinda cute. I love onesies the ones that cover the legs because they are just so hilarious!

Firefox88

-Keep collecting those eggs! Happy Easter!
Firefox88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:09 PM   #55
foggybear is just really nicefoggybear is just really nice

Did anyone notice the wording on the prize page? I wonder what the mask is.

Quote:
Click to Win Easter Egg Hunt
Congratulations! You've found the special ad. Correctly fill in the fields below and an Organic Sea Vaudeville Mask will be added to your Webkinz World account. Keep checking Ganz Parent Club between April 3rd and April 11th to win more great Easter Egg hunt prizes!
foggybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:18 PM   #56
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

Has anyone had any luck getting the oneies? I have not had any luck yet
kkred411 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:51 PM   #57

Naila will become famous soon enough

Today I got the Blue Baby Romper clothing! It's so cute! I love it
Naila is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:13 AM   #58

Candybear is a jewel in the roughCandybear is a jewel in the rough

I have had no luck finding this click to win, or the other click to win on the Parents page
Candybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:32 AM   #59
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by Skiddly
So this means we will likely never get a baby romper outfit because "some items are more rare than others". I hate when they say that. For example, that Nafaria Peek-a-Newz. "Some prizes were more rare than others" but it was very rare for anybody to get slips or the window. All I got was posters and plushies.

I have gotten so far 2 Pink and 1 Blue Baby Romper. Keep clicken' and they will surely come for you. I was very surprized that I got them so quickly.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:12 AM   #60
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Ganz some prizes are more rare then others, do we know which prizes are the "hardest" to get?
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bradying, double d scotland, holly(:, r f, shellbellgotsatag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: