Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-13-2009, 02:30 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

clover68 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Doug gave me kinz cash!

View Post Originally Posted by AZMissy
Yes, I got KinzCash twice. I want to know why I did not get the next prize after the signed poster. What's the deal???
If you trade with doug one day and you don't have the gems he wants, then the next day when you do have the gems all he gives you is kinzcash. The day after kinzcash, it should go back on schedule and you should get the next prize on the list.
clover68 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2009, 03:39 PM   #32
Unregistered

Default Re: New "Doug" Advertisement Running in Webkinz World

cool, i have the icecream and the rock candy
Old 06-14-2009, 05:11 PM   #33
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

I just traded with Doug, he asked for an uncommon gem 1 yum zum sparkle, I received an Outdoor Gem Shimmer Stone , then Doug got a glitch and I couldn't trade with my third pet. I kept clicking but nothing happened.

Bob- dad who plays:pgn:
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 06:08 PM   #34
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

I am very upset!!!! I have been trying for 12 days to get the mining suit on 1 of my accounts, 9 days I didn't have the gems he wanted, 3 days I had the gems and he gave me KC. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thank You!!
JINGLES139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 03:47 PM   #35

Sherriswebkins is an unknown quantity at this point

It took me 2 years to get my first CROWN, I needed 3-4 more to get a second, at this rate I will never get it, if Doug keeps asking for more and more gems...but I want all of the new cool stuff. I am just SO glad that I get the help of WI and all of the members to help find Doug, or I would never find him on my own.........Many thanks!!!!!
Sherriswebkins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 06:52 PM   #36
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

I just found out that if you dont have the gems Doug is looking for instead of x-ing out just switch room before clicking yes, no ,or x , it worked for me today with two pets, im running out of gems. switch room works use it at your own risk some glitches show up. hope this helps all !

Bob-dad who plays 66 webbies and counting
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:28 PM   #37
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Ohhhhh! Cool! So that's why last week, when I saw Doug, I got 17 Sparkling Gem belts. Hmm. I have 17 pets, so this must be the case. Heh heh. I thought it was a glitch. I can't wait to get all the Doug items!

I am saving up my gems so I can get lots of cool stuff. Today, I found a Yum Zum Sparkle gem, but I wanted a Booger Nugget or a Goober Glitter.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:53 PM   #38

Michaela417 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Grammikinz
OK - So I found DOUG in the gold zone today at 6pmKT. I traded with him once, changed pets and traded again, for a different gem this time!

Then I changed pets again, and he asked me for something I didn't have! When I tried again with that same pet, he said to come back tomorrow.

Then I switched pets again and was able to get another trade, for a gem I do have! So it looks like the gems change randomly, as well as DOUG popping up in the collector room.

All in all, I got 4 first trades today, 4 ice cream cones (or whatever they are). Maybe I'll be lucky to find him again tomorrow.

Good luck, everyone!

Yeah I noticed that too! I have 55 webkinz, so I can trade once every pet, but I can't do it. It's too much. lol i got about 8 icecream cones today. so yeah. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
Michaela417 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 02:39 PM   #39
deadlined

I received cash on the seventh trade
Other pets have also reported they received cash.
Old 08-29-2009, 01:11 PM   #40

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

I never found him
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: