Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2010, 09:49 PM   #41
loves Tobuscus
Webkinz :)

jasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New Deluxe Subscribers get free Chili Hamster

AWESOME! My Deluxe account is close to expiration, so we should consider this!
jasmine1919 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2010, 11:06 PM   #42
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

ooh how cool!!!!! so is it only for a one year memebership??? or just a regular any membership? well still pretty cool
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:13 PM   #43
bigwebkinzfan

That is cool! The only thing is what about the people who already have a deluxe account for a year? Does GANZ just not care about them?
Old 12-01-2010, 11:41 PM   #44
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

grrrrrrrr every thing for Deluxe why can't they have pet adoptions
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 01:18 AM   #45
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

i have a feeling that in january or so, they will 'change their minds' and get accolades from many of us (not me) when they offer it to delux members after all............ and in the mean time, they will have hooked many ppl to buy the hamsters when they get one for free......... very astute business practice again by ganz................. they never cease to amaze me how many business models they do to us yet still end up smelling like roses when so many think 'ganz isnt like that',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

im not surprised by this.................. id think theyd give all us delux a free hamster ............. but no, they need to keep making it so complicated to figure out..............

i bet they 'change their minds due to popular demand'.....................
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 05:56 AM   #46
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.you get the code...so you can add it to any account...and temptation is so hard to resist...
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 07:23 AM   #47
Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!

After all this!! I don't need to renew DS's Deluxe account until April, but he REALLY wants that hamster, and the mine, so ok, I figured we'd get it early and get double gifts for a while... I did all the paperwork and hit the last button and they said nope! Too early to renew until 30 days or less before it expires...If I could mail the mine from another account I'd upgrade an account that is not deluxe, but of course it doesn't kinzpost...

so they lost 65 bucks because I was going to upgrade 5 accounts and now I am not... also... sneaky little thing, I noticed the fine print now says"Subject to automatic renewal", I don't recall seeing that last year, was it there then?
Busymom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:33 AM   #48
beckybug3

beckybug3 is just really nicebeckybug3 is just really nice

I already have a deluxe account, so I have been left out in the cold just wishing for this cute new hamster. I wish they'd remember those of us who have already paid our money to them when they have these join now promotions.
beckybug3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:38 AM   #49
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

This is not anything new, Ganz isn't scamming people. Look at all the other companies that offer sign up offers to new members (or renewals in this case). The current members don't get those rewards just the new ones signing up, like huge points on credit cards, free cruises with the purchase of a car etc. It's a sign on bonus so of course it isn't offered to everyone that is already a member. Pretty standard practice with most businesses.

As far as everything being deluxe I see that complaint a lot when a game or something comes out. You better believe with the money I spend on deluxe every year there had better be benefits to it other than a box each month. We are paying real money to get those benefits so I don't see the complaint. Anyone willing to pay can get the same benefits. If not you get the basic package. It's a choice.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:49 AM   #50
beckybug3

beckybug3 is just really nicebeckybug3 is just really nice

Actually Poobears, I usually do get the incentives with subscriptions that I already have. My cable/internet provider will even send me a note in advance explaining why my cost will be decreased or why I suddenly have some extra channels available to me prior to the promotions start. Oh well, I guess Ganz doesn't have the customer service skills that some other companies do.
beckybug3 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: