Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2010, 01:19 PM   #21
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

Default Re: New Deluxe Subscribers get free Chili Hamster

btw, I purchased a Deluxe annual membership Nov 29th, before the big Chili hamster promotion and after a few calls to GANZ, I was able to get a chili hamster code :CLAP:
scienter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2010, 02:00 PM   #22
Star Wars Fan<3
Webkinz :)

nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond
nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond

man thats like super expensive tho. for deluxe. i guess they really want more ppl to do deluxe
nancygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:29 PM   #23
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Question Re: New Deluxe Subscribers get free Chili Hamster

View Post Originally Posted by scienter
bumping this good-to-know info!!

If you currently have the annual Deluxe membership and intend to renew at a later date, you can still purchase an Annual Deluxe Membership during December and get the Chili hamster code. Just purchase the annual membership as a Gift. Then hold on to the code till you need it (ie. when your current Deluxe membership runs out). You get the Chili hamster code in a separate email when you purchase an annual Deluxe membership (either for yourself or as a GIFT)

Like Kayembee said, the question that remains is, if the Gift Annual Deluxe Membership has the option to add the bonus accounts for $5 each.....

There is another question I have with this: with a gift membership, if I use it for my account in April, will I still get the extra estore bonus points and monthly points? and if so, when do those bonus points start--when I purchase the gift, or in April when the gift is "activated"?

I do feel that they should give every deluxe account this hamster as a gift, or give it as an "early renewal bonus" and allow us to renew our accounts early and not go through the hassle of having to cancel our current automatic renewal membership and then having to remember to activate the membership again when it expires.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:51 PM   #24
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Darlabell
Ah, dang...I just bought my son's Deluxe for his birthday....should have waited His bday is the 7th, so I wanted to make sure I got it in time....it does say "new" though and he already has one just re-newing it so maybe it doesn't count?

I just double checked....it just says with a 1 year Deluxe, doesn't say it has to be new...rats wish I had waited!!
call them ...they may be able to help out

maybe a new incentive will be added next month
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:58 PM   #25
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

Wow Ganz must be pretty desperate to be giving out hamsters for deluxe members. I'm still not going to buy a membership though
Lela2241 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:31 PM   #26
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Lela2241
Wow Ganz must be pretty desperate to be giving out hamsters for deluxe members. I'm still not going to buy a membership though
Yeah my family doesn't want those lousy hamsters anyway, so I'm glad our Deluxe doesn't expire until next year. GANZ can try all they want, we don't like those things and are NOT buying into them either
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 04:06 PM   #27
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

My family account is expiring this month so I will probably buy a new membership and add the other accounts to it. I was wondering if they would be doing anything special this year. Last year they did the bonus points if you purchased a membership. Then they offered a bonus to members but I used the same e-mail for both accounts so I only got one bonus even though I have two memberships. I think when I do the renewal/new membership I'll use a different e-mail account this year.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 04:18 PM   #28
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

Aw! My parents just renewed my annual membership in October! Oh, well.
98violet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 04:29 PM   #29
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I have deluxe but I renewed mine a few months ago! Awes...When I first glanced over this I thought it said deluxe members getting free hamster. LOL
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 04:35 PM   #30
Lil Kinz
blanco48 is an unknown quantity at this point

i got a chili hamster
Attached Images
File Type: jpghamster.JPG (173.9 KB, 17 views)
blanco48 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: