Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2010, 10:01 AM   #11
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: New Deluxe Subscribers get free Chili Hamster

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
I am getting Deluxe for Christmas, so an extra gift!!! My deluxe expired in November and it was sooooo sad...
That's awesome Rollingfur! I'm glad it worked out in a good way for you!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2010, 11:17 AM   #12
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

Please note that one-year deluxe memberships purchased now will be set to the new default, which is automatic yearly renewal charged to your credit card without any action on your part. They mention several times that you can change this option in your e-store account preferences, but I can't find how to do it, and the link in the e-mail just goes to the main e-store page. All I can find in account preferences is the option to change your password, pin number, security question, and security hint.

Anyway, I'm very happy that the bonus Chili hamster code arrived in a separate e-mail so that I could put it on the account I wanted.
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:26 AM   #13
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Amneris
Please note that one-year deluxe memberships purchased now will be set to the new default, which is automatic yearly renewal charged to your credit card without any action on your part. They mention several times that you can change this option in your e-store account preferences, but I can't find how to do it, a
Anyway, I'm very happy that the bonus Chili hamster code arrived in a separate e-mail so that I could put it on the account I wanted.
Hi Amneris, I finally figured out how to do this just today! (In fact I am wondering if it is new or did I just not see it until now?)

To cancel the automatic renewal, go to the Order History. Find the order that has your Membership . . . there will be a button. Clicking the cancel button will cancel the automatic renewal. I did this for my account and the message it returned was that I would receive all the benefits of the Deluxe membership until it expired.

Here's a screen shot of part of the screen:

Click the image to open in full size.
curiousg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:30 AM   #14
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by curiousg
Hi Amneris, I finally figured out how to do this just today! (In fact I am wondering if it is new or did I just not see it until now?)

To cancel the automatic renewal, go to the Order History. Find the order that has your Membership . . . there will be a button. Clicking the cancel button will cancel the automatic renewal. I did this for my account and the message it returned was that I would receive all the benefits of the Deluxe membership until it expired.

Here's a screen shot of part of the screen:

Click the image to open in full size.
Thank you times a million! I was looking all over for it!
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:40 AM   #15
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I am not a big fan of the hamsters, so glad it comes in a seperate email. Look for my hamster on ebay will toss him in with one of my webkinz when i list it lol. Getting my deluxe on Friday , its my treat to myself for working black friday.. nightmare!!!! So excited. (about the deluxe not the hamster lol)
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:43 AM   #16
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

That's nice for those people that are not deluxe right now. Ganz will not let you buy the deluxe package if you have one on an account.
(Now, they will only let you have deluxe once on an account. We used to get another deluxe gift for each time we were willing to lay our money down, but no super deluxe item.)

Ganz sent me an email telling me my deluxe package would expire in Dec. After several attempts to renew I decided to wait until it is actually Dec. It still would not work so I phoned Ganz estore and after some time I was told the accounts I was trying to put on the new deluxe account were deluxe until a second deluxe package runs out in March. I don't really understand why but I am very disappointed because I wanted this years super gift item on a certain account and now I can't have that even though I got no gift like that from last March as it was a family deluxe package with no super gift.
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:09 PM   #17
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I think this stinks. I'm happy for those that are getting the hamster, but I'm tired of being punished for getting things when they first come out.

I just had a talk with a rep because when all of the hamsters came into the rooms all of mine became boys. I was told that I had the option to choose a gender before, but I really don't remember that option and now that it has changed, there is no way to check. Had I waited...no problem.

Now, because I am on an April cycle for deluxe, I am excluded from this too.

Not feeling the love Ganz.
Aeza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:19 PM   #18
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Aeza
I think this stinks. I'm happy for those that are getting the hamster, but I'm tired of being punished for getting things when they first come out.

I just had a talk with a rep because when all of the hamsters came into the rooms all of mine became boys. I was told that I had the option to choose a gender before, but I really don't remember that option and now that it has changed, there is no way to check. Had I waited...no problem.

Now, because I am on an April cycle for deluxe, I am excluded from this too.

Not feeling the love Ganz.
I'm in the same boat, I had already put on 4 of my hamsters BEFORE they started this new thing, so I have a hamster named Petunia whose bio says it's a boy And my Deluxe also expires in April, I'm afraid to try and re-new now for fear I'll be punished for that too so I'll just wait, and I just re-newed my son's for his birthday last week (his birthday is Dec 7th) I wanted to make sure I didn't forget if I had only waited a few more days!
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:38 PM   #19
ub my hubbykinz

MsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Darlabell
I'm in the same boat, I had already put on 4 of my hamsters BEFORE they started this new thing, so I have a hamster named Petunia whose bio says it's a boy And my Deluxe also expires in April, I'm afraid to try and re-new now for fear I'll be punished for that too so I'll just wait, and I just re-newed my son's for his birthday last week (his birthday is Dec 7th) I wanted to make sure I didn't forget if I had only waited a few more days!
Just wanted to let you know - Per a call to an eStore rep this morning, you can purchase a new membership now, and use the code later when it is time to renew your membership. My membership also expires in April, so I figured I would miss out on this hamster cutie, now I don't have to worry. I am letting hubby know this is a MUST HAVE Christmas present!
MsSchoolBus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 01:17 PM   #20
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
If you purchased it recently, you may want to call. Someone else bought it two days before the Promo was announced and after calling was given the Chili code. No guarantees that it will work for everyone, but it's worth a phone call.

You can also purchase a Gift Membership to use at a later time (for anyone whose accounts don't expire till after Dec) and receives the promo Hamster code.

I would like to find out if the recipient of a Gift Membership has an option to add the bonus accounts when they activate it.
bumping this good-to-know info!!

If you currently have the annual Deluxe membership and intend to renew at a later date, you can still purchase an Annual Deluxe Membership during December and get the Chili hamster code. Just purchase the annual membership as a Gift. Then hold on to the code till you need it (ie. when your current Deluxe membership runs out). You get the Chili hamster code in a separate email when you purchase an annual Deluxe membership (either for yourself or as a GIFT)

Like Kayembee said, the question that remains is, if the Gift Annual Deluxe Membership has the option to add the bonus accounts for $5 each.....
scienter is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: